Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge

+3
thezookeeper
KatieB
Lil & Ron's Mum
7 posters

Go down

Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge Empty Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge Empty Re: Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I can't even read it - hideous cruelty.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge Empty Re: Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge

Post by thezookeeper Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Awful Mad
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

Barney the rabbit as far as I know is still alive and is quite a celebrity bunny now in Dublin Smile

For a rabbit to sit so relaxed like this near his owner in such an enviroment then there must be one very special bond between them Love Love

http://www.demotix.com/news/1430529/barney-rabbit-attracts-passers-henry-street#media-1430521

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by samurai Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 pm

That's so horrible I really can't understand what goes through these people's heads to do something like that Sad thank goodness for Barney's caring owner John.

samurai
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 pm

I would string the ******** up by their thumbs and no, I am not joking!!! People who do things like this should be put down with the same being done to them.
Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh, what a cutie Love

I agree Maysie - everything about that sort of environment would scream danger to any bun, yet Barney looks so relaxed and content. He obviously knows he is very safe with his daddy Love

I feel exactly the same Jo. There are some sick people in the world Mad
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down