Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Annabelle News Ud from tues

+12
Amelia66
gentl
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
paullp
Sparky
Thumper2001
FluffSlave
Sixer
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
fiver
KatieB
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some Annabelle News Ud from tues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Annabelle News Ud from tues

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

No need for sorry, Katie. I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say we understand why you haven't updated until now Hugs

I'm afraid I have no useful advice, but please know that I have everything crossed for them both x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Some Annabelle News Ud from tues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Annabelle News Ud from tues

Post by NickieM Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry that it's a bit of good and bad news. I hope they can help Annie and enable her heart rate to stabilise and operate on Charlie. It does tend to be a bit of a roller coaster ride for you. Hugs Hugs

NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 pm

oh dear... lots of top up vibes for you, we hope it all goes well HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 pm

As you say, not terrible news but I was really hoping they'd both have been miraculously cured so anything less than that is bound to be a bit disappointing.

I hope they both remain stable at least. Top-up vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Oh dear. It might not be terrible news, but I'm sure it is disappointing still.

I am sending lots of 'stay stable' vibes, and hugs for you. You are a fab bunny mummy! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 am

Aww poor guys Hugs Hugs

If you find out how to get Annabelle on a diet please do let me know, Dougal needs to go on one too!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Aw - I am sorry it is not as good as news as you would have liked. BUT with you and JC in their corner Annie and Charlie are getting the best possible care.

Like Annie, Spring leans towards being on the curvy side. I wouldn't say she eats any more than Gabe but (like me) seems to put weight on easily Rolling Eyes Hopefully as the year goes on and she is out on the grass more the excercise level will increase.

Maybe we need a bunny boot camp!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Sixer wrote:Aw - I am sorry it is not as good as news as you would have liked. BUT with you and JC in their corner Annie and Charlie are getting the best possible care.

Like Annie, Spring leans towards being on the curvy side. I wouldn't say she eats any more than Gabe but (like me) seems to put weight on easily Rolling Eyes Hopefully as the year goes on and she is out on the grass more the excercise level will increase.

Maybe we need a bunny boot camp!

She is such a gutsy moo! Charlie is fruited a slow eater but she reminds me of one of those machines the mulch up trees with! She even steals it out if his mouth! I'm going to have my work cut out!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks everyone ! I know it's silly but I think I was hoping for a miracle cure.... I'm silly really.

But I didn't think Charlie was going to make it past last summer and I didn't think Annie would make it to Christmas, so perhaps I'm getting my miracle after all. Smile
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 pm

every day with them is a miracle hun and they got theirs with you x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 am

Katie I am so sorry you did not get better news , I do hope her heart condition will be stable soon. I wish I could say more ,I just hope things start to look up soon , thinking of you all xx
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:10 am

Oh Katie I've just seen this and I'm so sorry that it's not great news, but fingers and paws are all crossed here for Charlie and Annie, and I know what you mean about hoping for a miracle cure and you are not silly I have been there myself but you know....miracles do happen!

For you Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Katieb wrote:Thanks everyone ! I know it's silly but I think I was hoping for a miracle cure .... I'm silly really.

But I didn't think Charlie was going to make it past last summer and I didn't think Annie would make it to Christmas, so perhaps I'm getting my miracle after all. Smile
It's not silly at all, Katie. If we don't have hope, what do we have!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 am

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sending MEGA vibes for Annie and Charlie.....and you too!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum