Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have had a wonderful day :-)

+8
gentl
thezookeeper
KatieB
Sparky
fiver
Thumper2001
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
12 posters

Go down

I have had a wonderful day :-) Empty I have had a wonderful day :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Because guess who has been here.............. Sparky's Huparents Very Happy and they are lovely and just look what they brought us Shocked

I have had a wonderful day :-) 28-3-13016

I have had a wonderful day :-) 28-3-13018

And look what they brought for our buns Shocked

I have had a wonderful day :-) 28-3-13017

We have been 'Rabbiting On' and we showed them all the Tuckerbunnies and Big Bazza tried to eat Amanda's jean's and we have eaten Cake lots of Cake Very Happy and it's been a really
really lovely afternoon.

Thank you so much Sparky's Huparents Mike and I have really enjoyed ourselves it was lovely to meet you, you were great company and Thank You so much for all the things you brought us , hope to come over and see you soon Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

I have had a wonderful day :-) Empty Re: I have had a wonderful day :-)

Post by Sue_pawz Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Aw, lovely to hear you've had a nice day. I think good days have been too thin on the ground with the Tuckerbunny clan.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Sue_pawz wrote:Aw, lovely to hear you've had a nice day. I think good days have been too thin on the ground with the Tuckerbunny clan.

I must admit it has been a great change for us and we really enjoyed our day, lovely lovely people Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Sounds lovely!! Very Happy

Was Sparky not feeling sociable today? Wink
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

aww what bunderful people Thumbs Up
you so deserve a happy day Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:04 pm

So, I was sitting there all nicely on my best behaviour with my paws all tucked in like a polite little bun, and a fenugreek crunchie ready to eat in the car. I'd licked my fur flat (apart from that pesky bit on the back of my neck I can't reach) and washed my ears very carefully so I was all tidy and presentable. And what happened? "Tata Sparky, be good", that's what happened Shocked They went without me. I couldn't believe it No

Humum said they had a lovely, lovely day - even the drive was scenic through the Yorkshire Dales in bright sunshine but with snow on the hills, so it was all very pretty. Not that I got to see any of it, of course.

Maysie and Mike are just as wonderful in real life as they are on the internets (not that I got to meet them) and had laid on a lovely lunch (not that I got to eat any).

Humum met all the buns and said Rosie Love Love Love is even prettier in real life and was also very taken with Henry and Sox. Sox had just melted into a lovely thick bed of hay and Henry was giving her a good groom Love Love Love Even Dudley stayed out to see who had come to visit, instead of going to hide. They met wee Fudge and the wee birdy nethies, and Spitting Simon who grunted Laughing (but not at me because I wasn't there).

Big Bun Snickers was in for boarding cheers although they weren't sure that he wasn't a small pony in disguise Laughing as he certainly sounded like one as he bounded across the boarding shed.

Humum was also smitten with Barry the kitchen bun, and quite flattered that he seemed quite obsessed with her and pulled at her jeans and boots when she had the cheek to sit at his dining table Laughing

All in all they had a fabulous day with lovely people in a smashing bun-filled house, and I'd be even more miffed at them if I hadn't thrown a secret party here while they were out Twisted Evil

So thanks to Maysie and Mike for giving them a lovely day, for getting them out of the house, for sending them home with our lovely goodie bags and for texting to warn me when they had set off home Thumbs Up

We hope you get to return the visit soon Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh how lovely!

I'm very jealous!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Sparky wrote:So, I was sitting there all nicely on my best behaviour with my paws all tucked in like a polite little bun, and a fenugreek crunchie ready to eat in the car. I'd licked my fur flat (apart from that pesky bit on the back of my neck I can't reach) and washed my ears very carefully so I was all tidy and presentable. And what happened? "Tata Sparky, be good", that's what happened Shocked They went without me. I couldn't believe it No

Humum said they had a lovely, lovely day - even the drive was scenic through the Yorkshire Dales in bright sunshine but with snow on the hills, so it was all very pretty. Not that I got to see any of it, of course.

Maysie and Mike are just as wonderful in real life as they are on the internets (not that I got to meet them) and had laid on a lovely lunch (not that I got to eat any).

Humum met all the buns and said Rosie Love Love Love is even prettier in real life and was also very taken with Henry and Sox. Sox had just melted into a lovely thick bed of hay and Henry was giving her a good groom Love Love Love Even Dudley stayed out to see who had come to visit, instead of going to hide. They met wee Fudge and the wee birdy nethies, and Spitting Simon who grunted Laughing (but not at me because I wasn't there).

Big Bun Snickers was in for boarding cheers although they weren't sure that he wasn't a small pony in disguise Laughing as he certainly sounded like one as he bounded across the boarding shed.

Humum was also smitten with Barry the kitchen bun, and quite flattered that he seemed quite obsessed with her and pulled at her jeans and boots when she had the cheek to sit at his dining table Laughing

All in all they had a fabulous day with lovely people in a smashing bun-filled house, and I'd be even more miffed at them if I hadn't thrown a secret party here while they were out Twisted Evil

So thanks to Maysie and Mike for giving them a lovely day, for getting them out of the house, for sending them home with our lovely goodie bags and for texting to warn me when they had set off home Thumbs Up

We hope you get to return the visit soon Hugs

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh Sparky we shall come and see you soon Hugs Hugs Hugs

* how's your hangover now Sparky * drunken

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thezookeeper Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Ahh It's nice to hear that you had a lovely day Thumbs Up
I know there's nothing I like better then an animal filled house! Laughing
And Sparky they left you behind!!! norty humons Evil or Very Mad
Like you would cause any mischief Wink.
Laughing
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 am

Poor Sparkykins! I just know you would have had perfect manners. Perhaps next time.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 am

Goodness me, look at all of those goodies! Shocked i have the bunny socks Laughing The dog goes for my ankles if i don't pull my trousers over the top, as they wobble when i walk Laughing

Im glad you all had a lovely day, but Maysie, unless Barry is going to be your new guard bunny, you must teach them that guests are not edible, its not good for business No
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 pm

II am glad you had a really nice time love, those goodies are wonderful. I always knew that my friends on here are very special.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Aw - I missed this. I am so glad you had a lovely get-together Smile
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

It looks like you had a much deserved, lovely day Hugs

I love Sparky's account of it ROFL
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down