Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy

+6
Tuckerbunnies
fiver
gentl
fall3n-ang3l
Sparky
BugsBunny
10 posters

Go down

My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy Empty My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy

Post by BugsBunny Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi everyone,

Soryy it took me almsot 2 weeks to put any photos of Dougal up, as promised here is the handsome chap. I have not signed up to photobucket yet so bare with me, I will use image bam for now and if you click on them you can enlarge them, once I get time to sign to photobucket I will put them up again.

I have tons more and some great ones, tried to pick some of the best one out and a good mix and different poses too, shame you cannot see how shiny he is too, he is gorgeous fur, the vet commented on it too but I do not like to use flash when taking photos of him so not hurt his eyes or anything.

this is where I got him from, the breeder is lovely and all het rabbits are healthy and stunning. Just look at the baby buns she has for sale, I would buy them all if I could but cannot afford. On the site if you go to the our mini lops page you can see Bentley- Dougals dad and Bingo his mum
http://www.freewebs.com/wizzobunny/forsaleinthenest.htm  Love

My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy A6a26f261164544My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 930dc6261164018My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 788c3c261164121My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 9e7689261164206My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy C5898f261164268My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 3e29fd261164353My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 56ea31261164401My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy A3663d261164436My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy 238792261164477My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy A3ead8261164504

There are some there form when we got him, he had 1 ear up and 1 down constantly for a month or so then they lopped properly. Hope you can see them okay, double click for big photos and I will post them properly once I sort them out properly. They should go too big when you click then go to size after a min, your browser should automatically do this, let me know if anyones has any problems viewing them.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy Empty Re: My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy

Post by Sparky Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

He is very, very cute and looks like a happy little guy Love Love Love

I think that if / when you are able to consider a wifebun for him, we'll strongly encourage you to go to a rescue instead. My Mummy and Daddy were 'free to good home' buns from one of Hudad's colleagues but, knowing so much more about the number of buns in rescue in desperate need of homes, we'd never encourage any breeder again.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy Empty Re: My Dougal Photos as promised - photo heavy

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Awwwwww he's adorable
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

OH! I love, Love, LOVE him! Love He's handsome!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

wow he's gorgeous LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

The link does not work for me:cry:

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks everyone, ye he is gorgeous indeed, he definately knows this making humum feel so bad for reducing pellets too, he keeps showing me the bowl and acting like he is starving, even though he has tond of hay about the room.

I am going to sort photobucket out tomorrow so that they do work for you, sorry hun, let you know when I update the post and put them up better.

If we do eventually get a wifey bunny we said we are definatel recuing Sparky do not worry hun. I do not think we can afford another though with our situation and that but if we ever get rich or get lucky with money some how we will definately do this.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 am

Oh he's gorgeous and reminds me of my all time favourite bunny 'Keegan' a blue/grey lop that we use to have he's the reason we do all the things for bunnies that we do today.

Lovely photos of him as well LoveLove

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Aww thanks, kind of you to say, he really is stunning and I can see why he made you want more and do a lot for bunnies. I would love to get more and do more, especially resucuing but finanacially it is not possible but I am just happy that we are giving Dougal a good life and he seems very happy and content. I love the buns you have too, the babies are so cute and obviously have a great home. I managed some good photos when he stays still which he does not always do Laughing.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Awww hes gawjuss Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks, he has me wrapped around his pretty ickle paws Laughing
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

What adorable photies, thankyou for sharing hun.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Any time hun, will post more within next few days once I sort them out properly to size and better upload site. Very Happy
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Awww hes gawjuss Love
^ wss Thumbs Up
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 pm

He is a really handsome chap!  Give him a nose rub from us!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Gave him lots of nose rubs and told him that everyone says of hamdsome he is. I will post more soon. If I get chance from spending hours trying to get meds down him, I am dreading tomorrow. Laughing
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down