Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently?

+4
Father Jack
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
Zo
8 posters

Go down

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently? Empty Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently?

Post by Zo Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Hector's just been awful, every time I touch him a cloud of fur comes off of him, every morning he's covered in tufts (which I of course find hilarious). Just look at how much hair I've had off him in the last few days:

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently? 94533D0A-A345-453F-AECE-AD381837B175-932-000000719E2C5CBE_zps58231b82

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently? E674684D-FD22-4449-A7DE-72AF7EDBEC5E-932-00000071972953E3_zps7378b09b

There is hair everywhere Hissy 
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently? Empty Re: Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently?

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:37 am

Yes Big Bazza is moulting big time and he hates being brushed so I sort of have to stroke him and pull a bit of fur off at the same time No 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently? Empty Re: Anyone else got a mega moult-y bun on their hands currently?

Post by Sparky Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:44 am

Me, I have been plucked and brushed No 

And Layla, but she thinks being plucked is fuss and quite enjoys it. Jack also has a tufty bottom at the moment Laughing 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 am

And the Quad are always moulting according to hudad. Rolling Eyes 
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 am

It is the joys of having a fine haired bun that the fur goes everywhere and clings. It is particularly good at getting caught around your nose when plucking or brushing and then you have and itchy nose all day! Bruce is only lightly shedding at the moment. I think we have been much warmer for longer down here in Cornwall than the rest of the uk so have already got the big moult out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:36 am

mine are always very moulty buns. I think because they are white it makes it even worse as it seems to be everywhere!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Willow's moulting constantly at the moment Rolling Eyes 

Mojo doesn't seem to moult. He holds onto all of that enormous coat. I'm not sure why, it would do him a favour to lose some! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 pm

My charlie is same, smokey looks like he had a tutu on, his top half is fine, but he has a puffy skirt on, fur coming out in masses everytime I pick him up, mouth full of his fur lol, tried brushing him but its not made a difference.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes, MJ. its been going on for ever and doesn't look like ending any time soon Rolling Eyes
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down