Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which hay and food?

+4
FluffSlave
BugsBunny
Thumper2001
Daisy&Henry
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which hay and food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which hay and food?

Post by BugsBunny Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

That is great Hun, you will love that shop, and if you are not sure about anything or you can't see anything you want just ask if they can order it for you and if they can get it from their supplier they will for you. I am glad you know where it is. To me their prices are unbeatable as when I was first getting Dougal I went to get the cage etc and when I wa talking to 1 of the male owners I was saying to him " I am so glad we have a decent pet shop in Darwen and it is still here, they had those cardboard castle for 9.99 and they are expensive at pets at home and anywhere else and to me pets at home is a rip off towards here". He then replied that he does not put them out at RRP and charges less which I beleive him as we have used it for years now for dogs and hamster and now Dougal and Sam and they have always been very cheap and they have such a good variety of things too.Always glad to help too any time with what I can.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2