Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike has brought home some surprises

5 posters

Go down

Mike has brought home some surprises  Empty Mike has brought home some surprises

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

( No not more bunnies) Laughing  but new dishes for the six mini bun males Smile He thought they were nice .
( we only have like 200 bunny dishes ) Rolling Eyes 

Mike has brought home some surprises  Newdishes001

I got some Latte pods for my Tassimo coffee maker Smile

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Mike has brought home some surprises  Empty Re: Mike has brought home some surprises

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 pm

They are fab!!

Where did he get them?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Mike has brought home some surprises  Empty Re: Mike has brought home some surprises

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Katieb wrote:They are fab!!

Where did he get them?

They are from Pets At Home and were on offer at £2 each
they are the RSPCA ones Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 am

Love those and yeaaaaaaa for coffee pods,I Love  my tassimo coffee machine,its got to be on the top 10 fav things that Hubbie has bought me,have you reg' with tassimo web site maysie? if not I would,sometimes they send you offer codes,I had one the other week for £10 off so I  bought 8 packets of coffee pods Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:Love those and yeaaaaaaa for coffee pods,I Love  my tassimo coffee machine,its got to be on the top 10 fav things that Hubbie has bought me,have you reg' with tassimo web site maysie? if not I would,sometimes they send you offer codes,I had one the other week for £10 off so I  bought 8 packets of coffee pods Laughing

Yes I registered but had nothing yet from them. I have a Costa Coffee card and they send me offers and one of the offers was a Tassimo coffee machine for £30 so I went for it as I love coffee. It's the best thing I have ever bought and ideal for me with being busy as I can just put a pod in and make a quick coffee and it's handy if customers want a brew and I can go throught everything from Hot chocolate to green tea Laughing Laughing 

I love my Tassimo as well Love 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

They're fab Very Happy
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 pm

love the yummies and also love my coffee's from tassimo I have latte with glasses and spoons I have espresso with cups I have cappuccino with cups
I also love café crème Thumbs Up 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum