Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Rosie & Murphy

+3
fiver
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
7 posters

Go down

Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Empty Thank You Rosie & Murphy

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

For the wonderful mess you made of your bed....yet again! No 
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13025

" What mess? where? "
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13018

" Why do you do it , it's every day now that you make this mess "
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13020

"It was Murphy not me that did it"
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13021

" Does this look like a norty face that would tell a lie "
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13022

"Yes it does " say's Murphy
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13023

" Ok well I only shredded a tiny bit "
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  29-7-13024

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Empty Re: Thank You Rosie & Murphy

Post by KatieB Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 am

I'm going with innocent!  Very Happy
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
perhaps they are bored with reading old news and want some bunny mags Wink Laughing Laughing 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

That innocent face. How can you suggest that she would do such a thing.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Rosie sent me an email earlier:

'I don't know what to do with that Mummy Tucker. Every night me and Murphy get our house arranged just the way we like it. We go and have a quick snooze after all that hard work and before you know it, Mummy Tucker has been in and changed it all around again. We end up with tidy piles of hay and flat newspaper. Doesn't she know what hard work it is crinkling up that newspaper and getting the hay in just the right place?!? She'll never learn. Honestly, I'll never understand humans, just when you think you have them all figured out they do something really odd again.'
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Sparky wrote:Rosie sent me an email earlier:

'I don't know what to do with that Mummy Tucker. Every night me and Murphy get our house arranged just the way we like it. We go and have a quick snooze after all that hard work and before you know it, Mummy Tucker has been in and changed it all around again. We end up with tidy piles of hay and flat newspaper. Doesn't she know what hard work it is crinkling up that newspaper and getting the hay in just the right place?!? She'll never learn. Honestly, I'll never understand humans, just when you think you have them all figured out they do something really odd again.'

Hey Sparky albino 

Murphy and me would like to know can we come and live with you and be woody bunnies we promise we will be very good, well I will anyway and we will bring our own noms in a spotty hankie on a stick, Murphy can hire a noddy car ( as his back paws just reach the pedals) and we can be there in a couple of hours, I know where you live as I have been googling your address on that googly earth I googlied the north pole as well but Murphy said we can't go there it's far to cold and the noms won't last the journey.
I wait for your reply

Rosie xxxx albino

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Hey Sparky albino 

Murphy and me would like to know can we come and live with you and be woody bunnies we promise we will be very good, well I will anyway and we will bring our own noms in a spotty hankie on a stick, Murphy can hire a noddy car ( as his back paws just reach the pedals) and we can be there in a couple of hours, I know where you live as I have been googling your address on that googly earth I googlied the north pole as well but Murphy said we can't go there it's far to cold and the noms won't last the journey.
I wait for your reply

Rosie xxxx albino

Hi Rosie,

You and Murphy would be very welcome to come here and be Wood Bunnies because even if you do have to re-arrange your living quarters every night you couldn't possibly be as norty as some of this lot. And of course some of this lot would have to move out to make room for you, so once you get here just hand paw the noddy car keys to Gizmo and he'll get him and Cindy and Mason and Max and Poppy (and anybun else who comes to Humum's attention in the meantime) back up to the Tucker Warren toot sweet Thumbs Up

You can bring your noms in the spotty hankie because there are never enough banananana chips, fenugreek crunchies, carrot crunchers, dried cranberries, mini shredded wheat, dried herby sprinkles and at least three types of hay here to go round because we are so neglected No but don't worry because I'll show you Humum's Paypal login and all the good websites. She says 'I don't remember ordering that... oh well' while I have a little snigger behind her back Twisted Evil

You don't want to go to the Norf Pole because there are reindeer there and they are great big things with spikes sticking out of their heads and huge great feet. I don't like the idea of them at all No 

See you soon,
Sparky xxx

PS Humum says she would love to give you a great big snuggle, so I'll understand if you change your mind....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:59 am

Hi Sparky

well after I got your email Murphy and I started packing noms in to our spotty hankie some carrot crunchers, fenugreek crunchies, some banananananana chips to share with you when we have our midnight feast , a heat pad and ice pod and blankie ( as the weather is so hot and cold at the moment) we packed everything but left a quarter of midget gems and a half eaten ham sandwich for Cindy and Mason and Max and Poppy if Gizmo is still bringing them here tooty sweetie to the warren. ( God help them with our fussy huparents you could see how tidy our bed was yet we still got told off) No 

Anyway I rang my friend shreddie up and he said he would collect us but turned up with Maurice and moaning Pringle in the far back and then there was no room for me and Murf and Murphy hates pink it makes him feel sick as it reminds him of candy floss and he had an accident once with the stick...he sat on it and he has never been quite the same since but that's another story.
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Bunniesdriving

So Murphy refused to get in Shreddies pink car and so I rang my pal from up the road Gilbert and asked if he could drive us in to Blackburn, well Bless him he turned up but there was no way me and Murf could have got on the back of his car and so there was only one thing to do ....hire a car! ( I rather fancy Gilbert in dark glasses )
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Bunnyoncar

We sat and waited with our pink spotty hankie full of goodies hidden away from hoomin eyes when there was a knock at the door. Now when I had rang about hiring something to take us to Blackburn Murphy was going on about how he loved banananananana chips and how he dreams of a huge banananananana. So I thought it would have been lovely for him to hire something special, but he took one look at it and said " Your aving a laff arnt you' , it's upset me Sparky I mean what's wrong with it..........
Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Bananabike

After I got over the upset and Murphy got over the shock of a giant banana I asked the hire company if they could send us a nice car to take two tired bunnies to Blackburn to join the Wood bunnies and the next thing this arrived it was left paw drive so I couldn't drive it nor could Murphy No 

Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Bunnycar

We asked for something smaller and this turned up which we rather liked and so we decided to go with the dinky lindty car but the dam thing broke down at Scotch Corner and I had to push it back to the Warren and now I'm exhausted and just want to go to sleep.
So we may have to leave it for tonight Sparky, sorry about that albino 

Thank You Rosie & Murphy  Lindtcar

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:19 am

From Rory:

Dear Rosie and Murphy.

I understand your pain and confusion!  I work ALL  night trying to get my room arranged to my liking.  Moving the
biggest box is hard work and lining up my food bowls is so hard on my ears because they ring out LOUD against my
ceramic quarry tiles.  The noise does come in handy when I'm extremely scared
at night.  My hu-mom will speak
softly to me like nobody else does and says I'm safe and she loves me and for me to go back to sleep.  Then she
reminds me of all the yummy hay I still have access to.

And what is it with the shower?  My home is in what she calls the Master Bath.  I know it's called that since I live
there and I am the Hu-parents' Master.  But my Hu-mom gets in the shower and turns on WATER and gets herself
totally wet.  I just don't understand it. Then she rubs something that smells like cucumbers all over her skin.  I tried
to be understanding and even tried getting in the shower with her many times.  All I got was wet.  And NEVER taste
anything that they put on their skin that smells like cucumber.  It's gross.

Woops!  Here she comes! bye!

Rory albino  Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh no Rosie,

I can't believe what an evening you had! You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get to Blackburn although Murphy does sound ever so fussy about his cars (typical man Rolling Eyes) (you could always leave him behind Twisted Evil). Anyway I hope you had a good rest after all that and didn't have to spend half the night getting your house sorted out again. Maybe we can try again once you have recovered from the trauma Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Love from Sparky

Dear Rory Love 

You should persuade your Humum you can be trusted to free-range all night. There's nothing quite like binkying under the bed at 4am to ensure you have their undivided attention Twisted Evil and if you keep it up for long enough sometimes you get tucked back in bed with extra treats to keep you occupied Thumbs Up 

Sparky xx
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

*looking right to left and behind* Rosie dis is parsley I wents to have orribal thingies pokedin my neck pale but watched hudad how he do drives his motor thingy an it has lots a room I wood try stealing borrow dat thingy buts I needs maps an plenty noms an feetie larging noms oooh an I musts have kissies too x
oh oh I heres my hudad *scarpers*

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 am

Sparky wrote:Oh no Rosie,

I can't believe what an evening you had! You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get to Blackburn although Murphy does sound ever so fussy about his cars (typical man Rolling Eyes) (you could always leave him behind Twisted Evil). Anyway I hope you had a good rest after all that and didn't have to spend half the night getting your house sorted out again. Maybe we can try again once you have recovered from the trauma Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Love from Sparky

Dear Rory Love 

You should persuade your Humum you can be trusted to free-range all night. There's nothing quite like binkying under the bed at 4am to ensure you have their undivided attention Twisted Evil and if you keep it up for long enough sometimes you get tucked back in bed with extra treats to keep you occupied Thumbs Up 

Sparky xx

Oh it was awful Sparky and there was a gang of wildies at the Scotch Corner services on the grass and I thought they were going to get us as they were staring at us and laughing as I pushed the dinky lindty car home.

I think next time I shall go on the train and leave old misery Murphy at home  

We had to creep in to the house luckily I had took the spare kitchen door key but I had to stand on Muphys head to reach the keyhole and all he did was moan moan moan and accuse me of squishing his ears and that he had gone deaf  

I was glad to get to bed for a rest after pushing the dinky Lindty car from Scotch Corner roundabout home! I just had a couple of fenugreek crunchies a drink of water a nibble of some hay and fell asleep.

Shame you don't live at Scotch Corner Sparky  

Thanks for the hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Rosie albino
xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 pm

"Wasn't me mum" Lovely pics hun, thank you for sharing.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Oh it was awful Sparky and there was a gang of wildies at the Scotch Corner services on the grass and I thought they were going to get us as they were staring at us and laughing as I pushed the dinky lindty car home.

I think next time I shall go on the train and leave old misery Murphy at home  

We had to creep in to the house luckily I had took the spare kitchen door key but I had to stand on Muphys head to reach the keyhole and all he did was moan moan moan and accuse me of squishing his ears and that he had gone deaf  

I was glad to get to bed for a rest after pushing the dinky Lindty car from Scotch Corner roundabout home! I just had a couple of fenugreek crunchies a drink of water a nibble of some hay and fell asleep.

Shame you don't live at Scotch Corner Sparky  

Thanks for the hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Rosie albino
xxxxx

I wouldn't worry about those Wildie bunnies, Rosie, they are all mouth and no trousers. At least, I have never seen one with trousers on. Just do an impression of a cat and see them scarper! (But try not to scare yourself Embarassed)

I bet Murphy made you push the lindty car home while he steered it because he said you probably couldn't steer it properly because you are a doe. That's just fibs, hedges aren't that tough and there aren't all that many between Scotch Corner and the Tucker Warren so he should have let you steer. You should have stayed standing on his head all night and told him the key was stuck Twisted Evil

I think next time you should come on the train, it's how I usually get back from parties. But, trust me on this, riding on the roof is not nearly so much fun as you might think Shocked You're better off inside under the seats, and then you can see if the other passengers have anything interesting in their bags too.

I keep asking Humum if I can move to Yorkshire but she says no, she says she likes Mummy and Daddy Tucker too much to inflict me on them No 

I hope you have had lots of sleep and naps and snoozes and feel better now. Speak to you soon,
Sparky xxx
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down