Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marley and Dolly are here :-)

+3
Sparky
Littleboots
Tuckerbunnies
7 posters

Go down

Marley and Dolly are here :-) Empty Marley and Dolly are here :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

They are so gorgeous, wee versions of our Surrey Simon only with teeth. They are in the boarding shed at the moment till we get their shed finished and they have been running up and down and taking everything in. I'm going across in a minute to sit in with them and have a cuddle if they will let me.

Thank you so much Sophie and your Mum for all the homemade toys, our buns will enjoy them especially the mini bun gang as they love anything like that, Thank You Sophies Mum for the Blankets you made I still can't get over them as I think they are brilliant ...I'm sure Helen and Baby Saint will enjoy one of those ...Thank You xxxx  Hugs Hugs Hugs 

And for you Sophie some photos of the tiny two ....Enjoy!

Hi Mummy Marley and Dolly are here :-) BunnyheartMarley and Dolly are here :-) Bunnyheart

Marley and Dolly are here :-) MarleyampDolly31-8-13010

Marley and Dolly are here :-) MarleyampDolly31-8-13012

Marley and Dolly are here :-) MarleyampDolly31-8-13013

Marley and Dolly are here :-) MarleyampDolly31-8-13014

Marley and Dolly are here :-) MarleyampDolly31-8-13015

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Marley and Dolly are here :-) Empty Re: Marley and Dolly are here :-)

Post by Littleboots Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Aww bless they look settled already...
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Aw look at them in that fab home-from-home Love Love Love 

I was trying to tell them apart - is it Dolly sitting on the grey blanket? (I just picked the one who looked grumpier Laughing )
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:58 am

Laughing Look at Dolly's face. Butter wouldnt melt! LoveLove:love:Missing them already, I came home and refreshed the page several times over a few hours hoping to see some photos Embarassed:lol:Glad they settled in, I could see straight away that they would be fine :)I hope you got some nice snuggles tonight.

Sparky, its Marley set on the vet bed Laughing

ETA: Dont mention it Maysie. I know its not much, I just wish I could have done more! If Mum has the time to make any more blankets, she said you can sell them for profit, or for Marley adn Dollys food and heating bill Wink ... failing that, you may sell them and donate the money to charity.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

Hi Sophia hope you had a good night Smile 

I went across and sat with them, they love me cause I took some pieces of carrot as a treat ( saw it written on your list ) they made me giggle as I put a piece of carrot in front of them and they both started eating it and enjoying it, I think it was Marley who finished his piece first and then stole Dolly's piece of carrot that was left and ran off with it Laughing Laughing 

I did them a small dish of fresh herbs which they ate every bit and Mike put them some Timothy Hay in their litter trays and some dried herbs and they were quite happy. Settled them down for the night and switched the light's off and we were watching them on the CCTV on the television screen in the garage ( it has night vision ) and Oh they are so funny. They were running round and then we saw one of them pushing the treat ball round and round, then they would have a mad run round again, I think we thought they would snuggle up for the night but oh no it was like they were waiting for us to go so they could start playing Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 am

What Maysie just said is the best kind of news! Tuckerbunnies After Dark: The Series You could do your own video showing how bunnies need all that enrichment even after the lights go out. Rory has taken to playing a lot at night with his toys. You'll enjoy watching them.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Hi Sophia hope you had a good night Smile 

I went across and sat with them, they love me cause I took some pieces of carrot as a treat ( saw it written on your list ) they made me giggle as I put a piece of carrot in front of them and they both started eating it and enjoying it, I think it was Marley who finished his piece first and then stole Dolly's piece of carrot that was left and ran off with it Laughing Laughing 

I did them a small dish of fresh herbs which they ate every bit and Mike put them some Timothy Hay in their litter trays and some dried herbs and they were quite happy. Settled them down for the night and switched the light's off and we were watching them on the CCTV on the television screen in the garage ( it has night vision ) and Oh they are so funny. They were running round and then we saw one of them pushing the treat ball round and round, then they would have a mad run round again, I think we thought they would snuggle up for the night but oh no it was like they were waiting for us to go so they could start playing Laughing Laughing
Dolly usually eats quicker than Marley, but they both pinch each others noms, chaos will then ensue as they chase each other for the scraps Laughing
Oh no they chill out late morning and most of the day, but they usually run around like loons 11pm ish and 4am ish Laughing Loony buns Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:03 pm

They are so beautiful and they have a lovely home.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:07 am

Marley and Dolly have emailed their Mummy lots of photos tonight to stop her from missing them. I let them use Mikes laptop for a few hours as long as they didn't nibble it Wink 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Marley and Dolly have emailed their Mummy lots of photos tonight to stop her from missing them. I let them use Mikes laptop for a few hours as long as they didn't nibble it Wink 
Laughing I hope they behaved! Marley is partial to phone and laptop chargers!!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:01 am

Little beauties :-) love their teeny ears Love 
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Awww. Im missing them tonight Sad Everyone baa one has gone home for the weekend, so im all on my own in the flat. I can see wild bunnies out of the back windows too. I was trying to see if they had myxi, but they look Ok.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down