Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-)

+3
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
emma'n'rio
7 posters

Go down

Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) Empty Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-)

Post by emma'n'rio Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 am

Here are some pictures of Rio being a model for me on a Hop Nibble Squeek shoot :-)

Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) 565035_233578953460324_298034094_n

xx
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) Empty Re: Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 am

Aww Love  Gosh those cup cakes are bigger than I thought Shocked 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) Empty Re: Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-)

Post by emma'n'rio Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:07 am

That is a giant one ... Heres a new batch I did lol xxx
Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) 1209227_226002657551287_905245537_n
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 am

emma'n'rio wrote:That is a giant one ... Heres a new batch I did lol xxx
Rio Modelling for Hop Nibble Squeek :-) 1209227_226002657551287_905245537_n
Can you eat them Laughing Laughing  I love cakes Love Love 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 am

I can see she is a bun that takes her modelling work quite seriously Very Happy Very Happy
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy cakes nom nom yikes they're stringy pah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Haha they do sometimes look like they would be very yummy if they wernt rope hahah! She does take her photo very seriouosly as she can have vey bad hair days!!! So she likes to look her best for the camera haha the amount of mornings she has bed head is no bunnys business haha xxxx
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I think my Rory has fallen in love. He saw her piccie and looked behind the computer monitor looking for her. Sorry Sparky.

The toys look fun for the buns!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 pm

You are just gorgeous, Rio Love Love Love 

I know what you mean about the bad hair days though, us lionhead crosses don't have it easy, do we? Would you believe my hu-parents have the cheek to trim my fringe? Themselves! They don't send me to a salon or anything, they just pin me down and go at it with a huge pair of.... well, shears, they must be!

I bet with you being a professional model you have a whole entourage of people to do your hair for you. Sigh. I could have been a model. But it seemed too much like work Embarassed Humum said some days I might have to get up as early as the middle of the afternoon, so it wasn't for me.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Love 
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 pm

gentl wrote:I think my Rory has fallen in love.  He saw her piccie and looked behind the computer monitor looking for her.  Sorry Sparky.

The toys look fun for the buns!
Hehe awww Im sure Rio would love Rory too Love  I wish she could have a husbun ... she is far too grumpy though I thing he would leave her hahaha albino 
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Sparky wrote:You are just gorgeous, Rio Love Love Love 

I know what you mean about the bad hair days though, us lionhead crosses don't have it easy, do we? Would you believe my hu-parents have the cheek to trim my fringe? Themselves! They don't send me to a salon or anything, they just pin me down and go at it with a huge pair of.... well, shears, they must be!

I bet with you being a professional model you have a whole entourage of people to do your hair for you. Sigh. I could have been a model. But it seemed too much like work Embarassed Humum said some days I might have to get up as early as the middle of the afternoon, so it wasn't for me.
Ohh no that sounds horrific :-( I (rio) don't go to the salon either mammy pins me down too and trims me up ... especially my bum as she says its too crazy!!! She has to cut my nails too when they get too long and clean my bum when I do bad poopsies :-( Its terrible!! Once she sheared all my hair off one summer! My ears looked far too big for my body and everone laughed at me :-( She said she would never do it again tho thank the lord! Id never be a model then!!! We should ban those shear things!!

I never get up in the afternoon I am a lazy bunny I sumtimes stay in mams bed all day and just get up for the toilet and a snack tehehehe I loves my bed :-) We would made a good couple me finks!!!!

Love 
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down