Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

+12
NickieM
paullp
Yorkshire Debs
jolovesbunnies
Thumper2001
Sparky
gentl
KatieB
fiver
Littleboots
Blackberry
Tuckerbunnies
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Update 1:54 pm

There is no improvement and we now are wondering if he has brain damage as he doesn't seem able to walk or move just lay there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Mike has made an appointment for him to see Honor tomorrow at 11:00 am.

I think this could be my last day with my old soldier, he was his little energetic self yesterday morning before he went...and now Crying or Very sad 

He had to have a dental but why do I feel so guilty Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

Post by fiver Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 pm

don't feel guilty hun you did all you can to help him and he may pick up still it might take a little longer due to age etc...Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 pm

You had to have his dental done honey x

I'm thinking of you all xxxx. Please give him a cuddle from me x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 pm

How on earth did I miss this?! Last is read he was fine and on his way home Sad

Poor Gypsy. I hope he starts to improve Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Update 5:10 pm

At this moment Mike is sat with Gypsy and he is in tears we think it's a matter of time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I can hear him telling him all sort's of things and I am trying so hard not to fall apart but it's so hard. We are still missing Henry and trying to sort Sox out.

Why is it you try to do what is best for them and it ends up like this Crying or Very sad  we have lost so many in the last two years and enough already this year when is it going to stop. When am I going to stop crying Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm

I hope it's nothing more than taking an extra long time to get over the anaesthetic Sad 

Lots of vibes for him to pick up, and Hugs Hugs Hugs for you two.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Sparky wrote:I hope it's nothing more than taking an extra long time to get over the anaesthetic Sad 

Lots of vibes for him to pick up, and Hugs Hugs Hugs for you two.
I don't think so Sparky I think this is it we are losing our little soldier, Mike and I are in tears he means
so much to us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 2 GypsyTribute

I have no words ,I can't speak Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hugs Hugs Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 pm

So sad to hear that Gypsy has passed away, Hugs binky free Gypsy
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Binky free at the bridge Gypsy.

Hugs for Maysie and Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:10 pm

I don't know what to say to you my darling as I really feel your grief for you; I am so very sorry.  I am sending really big cuddles and only wish i could be there in person to give you both a little support.  Soothing vibes and lots of love is on its way. 

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm so very sorry Hun - sending you, Mike and Parsley all my love x

Sleep tight little guy, you will be missed xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboots Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh NO Maysie.... Im so so sorry Sad 
Im in tears here for you and Mike.. I just dont know what to say
Gypsy had a wonderful life with you.... first with Angel and then with Parsley
Im gutted for you.... I really am
Massive hugs to you both Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Im only at the end of the phone If you need me xxxxx
Littleboots
Littleboots
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 pm

So sorry Sad
Blackberry
Blackberry
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2013-09-15

http://www.dandelionsgallery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Maysie and Mike, I am so sorry that Gypsy didn't make it.  I don't know if it makes you feel better, but I am sure that he would so much have preferred to be with you guys and his beloved Parsley rather than passing on at the vets.  He had a lovely long life which until the very end was full of love and care. 

I truly feel for you.  By taking on animals with such complicated chronic conditions, you have no idea how long they will be with you.   It must tear your heart apart.  I just wish you and Mike could get a little bit of respite.  HugsHugs  Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Oh no Maysie, I really do not know what to say, I feel your pain and send my love to you both. So sorry for your loss hun.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I am so sorry Maysie - I know there are no words to ease the pain. He was such a beautiful bun. Thinking of you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm

i'm so sorry maysie and mike Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
no words can make it any different but am sending loads of love and hugs we are all with you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
binky free little gypsy Love Love 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Hugs HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs

Bless your heart Maysie!  I'm so sorry to hear of Gypsy's passing!  You have had so much grief these past months it just doesn't seem, at all fair.  Gypsy had many love filled and happy years with you.  Eight years is a long time for a bunny that has major health issues that require repeated anesthesia.  

He had excellent quality of life with you two.  He had to have the dental otherwise he would have suffered so and then died.  He knew he was loved and cherished Maysie.  Not everybun can say that.  Sadly, few really.

Binky free at the Bridge Gypsy! Binky forever free!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh Maysie, I'm so sorry Crying or Very sad Lots of Hugs for you both and little Parsley x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Thank you so much everyone for the Vibes and kind messages as always I do appreciate it xxxxxx Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Today I've not been well at all and this morning I nearly collapsed I think losing Gypsy was just to much for me to deal with at the
moment.

So far this year we have lost 7 bunnies, Gypsy was the 8th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Aw Maysie Hugs

You just have to take it one day at a time, and remember we're all here for you Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:04 am

Thumper2001 wrote:Aw Maysie Hugs

You just have to take it one day at a time, and remember we're all here for you Hugs
I don't know what I'd do without you all Hugs Hugs Hugs  

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 pm

How are you all doing?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next