Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

+12
NickieM
paullp
Yorkshire Debs
jolovesbunnies
Thumper2001
Sparky
gentl
KatieB
fiver
Littleboots
Blackberry
Tuckerbunnies
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Katieb wrote:How are you all doing?
Mike had to rush one of the holiday buns to the vet's last night, he didn't seem well and Mike took his blood sugar levels and they were 10 and so he rang the owner who said just give him some medicine but he started panting and Mike just rushed him to the emergency vets and it was a blockage but we had got him there in time and he is a lot better this morning. So that upset me and I was stressed out and Mike had no sleep the night before and so I was worried about him as he look's shocking but we are closing the 1st October to the 13th as we just need a break . We are going to do some painting and jobs that need doing but we haven't had time.

I'm a lot better than I was I just seem to get real bad stress headaches Sad

Mike has just gone to collect Gypsy's ashes so no doubt my headache will get worse Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Gypsy /UD He died in Mikes arms :-(

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh sweetheart I wish I were there to give you a big supportive hug.  It sounds as if you really need your holiday.   Headaches are very often caused by stress and I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Hugs Maysie.  Remember you are loved and we are here for you.Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Vibes for Gypsy /UD  He died in Mikes arms  :-(  - Page 3 Empty Gypsy.

Post by Liz@bob Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 pm

I am soO sorry about your bunny Maysie & Mike. I was reading some of the memorial poams last night. I was soO moved by them that I was in tears. Hope you both will soon feel better. Big hugs!! Xxxxx

Liz@bob
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Liz@bob wrote:I am soO sorry about your bunny Maysie & Mike. I was reading some of the memorial poams last night. I was soO moved by them that I was in tears. Hope you both will soon feel better. Big hugs!! Xxxxx
Thanks Liz Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh no, Maysie I am so sorry Crying or Very sad 

Humum has been away so I am just catching up and I was really hoping to hear Gypsy had perked up, how utterly devastating Crying or Very sad 

As has already been said, it is a small comfort that he would have had such a fabulous, amazing life as a Tuckerbunny and I'm glad that he got to pass at home with you, as tough as it is on you Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Sending you, Mike and Parsley lots and lots of love Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:42 pm

How are you today honey?  You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sendinig lots of comforting cuddles.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:How are you today honey?  You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sendinig lots of comforting cuddles.

Hugs

JO xx
Just very down Jo but I will get back up there again, it's been a bit of a year for one thing and another but I appreciate the hugs and cuddles Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Mega Hugs  for you Maysie.  You are a special person with a big heart.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:59 pm

You are very welcome my sweet and more loves and cuddles are on their way to you.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

gentl wrote:Mega Hugs  for you Maysie.  You are a special person with a big heart.
I completely agree!! I'm so sorry Maysie - I've not been on HH for a couple of days and have only just seen that Gypsy had gone to the bridge. I'm so sorry you and Mike have yet more heartbreak. In tears here thinking of you both....sending tons of love and huge hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Take good care
xxxx
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3