Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garden Dividing

3 posters

Go down

Garden Dividing Empty Garden Dividing

Post by Sixer Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 am

Now that the buns are able to enjoy some free range time in the garden it soon became obvious that it was going to turn out more complicated than I hoped. Both Rosie and Herbie once they are out and about are hell bent on aggravating Gabriel, Rosie in tail up mode and Herbie in wee spraying mode No 

This meant that Gabe and Spring cannot be out in their runaround run when the others are free ranging. But it didn't stop Rosie or Herbie visiting Gabe and Spring in their patio run. The mesh is too small for them to bite each other but Gabe becomes so incensed that they are out and about that he turns on Spring Hmmm 

So now the garden is divided into two with a Berlin wall type of affair to keep the buns apart. We haven't got around to barbed wire and watchtowers yet! Rosie is particularly annoyed that she can no longer get to Gabriel, the mardy moo.

As I can only have one pair out at a time they have to wait to their turn to free range.

Herbie and Hollie are very good about going back to their shed and BJ responds to 'back up'. Gabe and Spring are less helpful Rolling Eyes and Rosie is downright stubborn. I was hoping she would follow BJ's lead and take herself back up the steps to the decking but they are obviously fraught with danger and she refuses to hop back up them. To get off the decking she jumps off it rather than using the steps.

Why are bunnies such perverse creatures and make thing so difficult at times?

Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Garden Dividing Empty Re: Garden Dividing

Post by Blackberry Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 am

Laughing 

I've known a couple of families divide their garden with fencing so that the dogs could play safely one side, and the kids could have their trampolines etc the other side, but hadn't yet heard of a Bunny Berlin Wall Laughing 

Blackberry
Blackberry
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2013-09-15

http://www.dandelionsgallery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Is there any garden left for the hoomins?

We've let ours have a tiny bit. The bit at the top that's all wet and boggy Twisted Evil 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down