Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Bunnies

2 posters

Go down

Winter Bunnies Empty Winter Bunnies

Post by fluffiebunnie Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 pm

I didnt mind having single bunnies in the summer.. I would get home from work at 3pm and sit in the garden with them all evening...

Now I have to work full time and dont get in till 6pm and its getting wetter and colder and soon be dark before I get home.,...

How will the bunnies ever get any attention in the winter??????????

I cant bring them indoors cos of the children being allergic... and I cant sit outside in the dark all evening with them Sad as when I get in I will have to do the kids dinner and make sure their homework is done etc.

How do other full time workers manage their bunnies in the winter? Especially single bunnies?
fluffiebunnie
fluffiebunnie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Winter Bunnies Empty Re: Winter Bunnies

Post by Bunbuns Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 pm

I know what you mean. I always feel guilty about the buns not getting enough attention in the winter, but at least they have each other.

Can you not bond yours? I'm sure you've already thought of that so sorry if i've missed something Embarassed
Bunbuns
Bunbuns
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffiebunnie Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Bunbuns wrote:I know what you mean. I always feel guilty about the buns not getting enough attention in the winter, but at least they have each other.

Can you not bond yours? I'm sure you've already thought of that so sorry if i've missed something Embarassed

They were bonded but Twinkle had mucky bum constantly cos she was scared of Pickle so I am not putting her through that again Sad
fluffiebunnie
fluffiebunnie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunbuns Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:00 pm

fluffiebunnie wrote:
Bunbuns wrote:I know what you mean. I always feel guilty about the buns not getting enough attention in the winter, but at least they have each other.

They were bonded but Twinkle had mucky bum constantly cos she was scared of Pickle so I am not putting her through that again Sad

Awwww, poor Twinkle.

I'm sure they'll be ok over winter, it must be difficult working full-time. I only do 12hrs a week and still struggle to get everyting done Embarassed

They are lucky to have a mummy who cares abouth them so much!
Bunbuns
Bunbuns
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down