Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video of Rocket Dog

+2
KatieB
marleyNfriends
6 posters

Go down

A video of Rocket Dog Empty A video of Rocket Dog

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Utterly terrible week (terrible year so far if im honest!), so this morning I did some trick training with the dogs. I have never taught them to roll over, so i had a go at that. Rocky picked it up within 15 minutes and Poppy...well shes just worked out how to go onto her side, and that took half an hour Laughing Shes also scratched my hands to bits after the little tidbits.

Heres a few of Rocky. He can do so much more, but i cant record it all myself. Hes a clever little sprout Love I know hes always picked things up quickly, but i was quite surprised today as he hasnt done any real trick training for about 6 months!

marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

A video of Rocket Dog Empty Re: A video of Rocket Dog

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:15 pm

He is such a funny little chap! Can't help but love him.

I had a Westie and a Scottie, the only thing trained was me!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Aww I love Rocket dog he is so cute  Love 

Sorry you are not having a great time Sophia I'm a bit fed up today to I have had a good cry.

I know you have so much on your mind and worry, to much for such a young person, I hope things get better for you and I think they will xxx Hugs  Hugs  Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 pm

He is adorable love, thank you for sharing this delightful video.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:04 pm

That is why dogs are so ace and brilliant. They are intelligent animals who can learn so fast and a lot, I love the vid hun and he is cute, what a lovely dog.

Love Love Love Love 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Katieb wrote:He is such a funny little chap!  Can't help but love him.

I had a Westie and a Scottie, the only thing trained was me!!

Believe me hes too clever for his own good! Hes got me more trained than i have him, for sure! He knows exactly how to manipulate me. If i can get a video of him begging youll understand why he gets away with more than he should. He just melts your heart! Love

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Aww I love Rocket dog he is so cute  Love 

Sorry you are not having a great time Sophia I'm a bit fed up today to I have had a good cry.

I know you have so much on your mind and worry, to much for such a young person, I hope things get better for you and I think they will xxx Hugs  Hugs  Hugs   

At the moment, im the lowest ive been in a long time. Ive been crying on and off all week. Not great news from the hospital, and they changed my meds, which have given me a dodgey stomach, nausea and headaches. Ive been off the vets all week as I felt so ill and have been so tired. Ive even started wondering how the Hell im going to get through this course, and wondered if all the stress is worth it when ill probably be good for nothing by the end of it. To top it off, you know im not happy with the housing situation. Im really not botheerd where i live, i just want the dogs and rabbits to have somewhere suitable...I told Mum I didnt know what I was doing, and that i might live with Dad because I wasnt happy living with 4 dogs, and I was worried about the rabbits being safe and having enough space. Its just been causing so much anxiety with nothing being a certainty.

But the dogs just brighten my day, especially Rocky. Wherever I am, he is. Im missing the bunnies terribly too, and just want to get settled and get them home.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:09 am

Aw Rocket dog is such a cutie and a very smart cookie  Love 

I am sorry to hear that you are still struggling with everything. Sending loads of vibes and hugs that life starts to improve very soon for you xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down