Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hats off

5 posters

Go down

hats off Empty hats off

Post by bunny boy Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:32 pm

So many of you have more than one bun, hats off for giving them wonderful loving homes.

It's so good hearing about happy resccues, I'm upset for days over the bad ones.

I have my hands full with just one, this morning Bunny was under foot while I was cleaning, everytime l moved he was right there wanting to know what I was doing,even while I was vacuuming, nosy or what, but he's just so cute. Love Love Love

Judy
bunny boy
bunny boy
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2015-01-27

Back to top Go down

hats off Empty Re: hats off

Post by KatieB Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 pm

I know exactly what you mean.... I can't do ANYTHING out in the bunny shed without them trying to "help".

Charlie and Annabelle (my bunny shed buns) have to nose at anything that is new in the garden or is moved. It all has to have their seal of approval.....

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm

I worry about the buns who are not happy too hun, I say a prayer for them every night and guinea pigs and other small pets too. Bunnies are very curious little things, I cannot do anything without Holly coming to investigate LOL!!

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Watch out if you don't get approved what you try to improve. Nothing more sinister than a crossed bunny! HissyMadNoSuspect
Vernon hates any loud noise and still gets scared when I get the g tech out, whilst Bertie and Bubbles don't sem bothered by it. I guess it is their past experiences. Bertie doesn't feel scared because he has got no reason. Just have to give time and when I clean I allow Vernon to go downstairs. When he comes back he will check that all is fine and just as he wants it. Blees him:love:Very Happy

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny boy Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Bunny gets pretty ticked when I clean his condo, he won't go in for awhile, then he'll stretch a mile on his mat, sniffing & looking around before he goes in, he usually has flicked me a couple of times by then just so there's no bout I've been told off. Feisty Little Thing
bunny boy
bunny boy
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2015-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Awww, they are not very god at doing their own housework are they love and then they tell us off when we do it and it isn't to their liking LOL?

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Hahshahaha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 pm

It is lovely rescuing a needy bunny and learning their charcter well. I am new to a rescue bunny and she is great, getting to know her yet but got a feeling she is going to be a bossy queen but very loving once she realises we are good hoomins. She half knows but still part of her is un sure. I know she will get there, she is certainly happy here though.

So many bunnies out there that are not so lucky as ones on here, it is heart breaking.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:28 pm

She sounds wonderful love, we look forward to hearing more about her and how she gets on. I worry myself sick about the needy animals I cannot get to and help, you are not alone.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down