Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit.

+3
Thumper2001
jolovesbunnies
Sixer
7 posters

Go down

A visit. Empty A visit.

Post by Sixer Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:11 pm

This afternoon I have been across to visit Jade and the lovely Arabella. It was great to catch up with Jade again and collect the drawing of Herbie that she has done for me for my daughter Louise. It is a year since Herbie left us, Louise still misses him so I ma sure she will love the drawing as much as I do.

The Lady Arabella very graciously accepted a bunny biscuit from me. She is so very pretty, is so very lucky and very spoilt. Her eyes remind me very much of Gabe, very intelligent. I am so happy that she has found such a wonderful home Very Happy
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

A visit. Empty Re: A visit.

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:36 pm

They sound adorable, I would so love to meet them too. Holly is a very sociable bun when we have visitors.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 am

Aw how lovely Smile

Can we see the drawing? After Louise has of course!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 am

Sixer wrote:This afternoon I have been across to visit Jade and the lovely Arabella. It was great to catch up with Jade again and collect the drawing of Herbie that she has done for me for my daughter Louise. It is a year since Herbie left us, Louise still misses him so I ma sure she will love the drawing as much as I do.

The Lady Arabella very graciously accepted a bunny biscuit from me. She is so very pretty, is so very lucky and very spoilt. Her eyes remind me very much of Gabe, very intelligent. I am so happy that she has found such a wonderful home Very Happy

Awwww thanks hun for the kind words about the drawing I did and the comments about us with Arabella. It means a lot me.I am just glad you like it and I hope Louise does love it as much as you do. I really hope I get to draw Gabe at some point for you. I have Katies lovely trio to draw next, I cannot wait.

If Vanessa does not mind once she has given it Louise I will put a picture of it on. I have to watermark things, not becuase I do not trust you all on here as I do , but in case others can get on a steal my image as it has been happening to people a lot on face book to people. I need to get a scan of it some time too as photos do not turn out as well as a scan.

Thanks for the lovely words about our Queen, she was so funny when she took the treat from you, Vanessa said " do you want to sniff it first" Arabella replied "Hell no "and just whipped it out of her hand Laughing Laughing Laughing . It was funny. She is so cheeky. She is such a foody. Every time we go into the kitchen she is waiting outside to see if we have noms for her. She says Thanks Auntie Vanessa for baking her such wonderful noms. As if she is not spoilt enough Thumbs Up .

It was so lovey cathing up with you again too hun. I enjoy our chats, thanks for being a good friend, you and Amanda have helped me get through losing Dougal much easier than I woulde have without such good friends, also everyone on here has, this forum and you all have been so supportive thorugh everything and you are all such lovely poeple.I still get upset as is expected but Arabella helps a great deal too and we love her very much.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 am

Awww I'm so jealous! I would love to meet her (along with everyone else's buns too! ).

She sounds so cheeky! (Arabella that is lol)
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 am

I'm glad you had a lovely outing Smile It's nice to get out and see other bunny lovers. I find we can seem eccentric to some, but when you get in with bunny mad folk, everyone's the same, and it'd the norm Laughing

Can't wait to see the picture.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 am

Of course you can put the picture up Jade. I will be seeing Louise tomorrow I think. Am back in work this morning but no customers as yet!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 pm

I love our hopper meetings when we get together as a group of bunny mummies. I am always looking for people to recruit in our area as there only only five of us at the moment.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

KatieB wrote:Awww I'm so jealous! I would love to meet her (along with everyone else's buns too! ).

She sounds so cheeky!  (Arabella that is lol)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing she is indeed, how do you I am not cheeky too? Thumbs Up
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:35 pm

I bet you are! Obviously same attracts same. Very Happy:hugs:HugsHugsHugs Hugs

c.bolduan
Established Hopper