Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter.

2 posters

Go down

Newsletter. Empty Newsletter.

Post by woodwench Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:04 pm

A nice surprise to find this waiting with my emails. Hope it will bring some of the old names back into the fold. HH used to be so lively with pages of chat attached to a post. Would be so good to see that again.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Newsletter. Empty Re: Newsletter.

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:10 am

I got that too! Some of the threads were a bit random I thought haha!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Not your doing? I thought it was you sending out a "come back" call to old hoppers. I think we shall never get back to the way things were. I guess a lot of the old crew may no longer have rabbits (like me) and so their interest as waned. Others will have simply moved on after joining other groups like on Facebook, or having found their HH friends gone they just gave up. I can't think how we can get back to the way were. I have checked out the Facebook rabbit pages and they are nothing like as good as HH was.
How do we advertise?
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:12 am

No it wasn’t me. It’s not the first time I’ve received one either so don’t think it’ll help bring people back.

I don’t think there’s much we can do.

Social media is killing forums worldwide. And I can see why tbh. People can chat interests one swipe and check in with their family the next. Facebooks groups are so flexible you can control who gets in, flag problems etc just like a forum.

The fact they are apps too, rather than just browsers, also doesn’t help. Once you’ve got used to apps it feels cumbersome coming back to a browser to chat.

Saying that, I’m friends on facebook with people who used to be very active on here and many of them aren’t on there much either. So there is also the life moves on factor that you mention.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Sad. I am on facebook but find a lot of it very tedious. Admit I get fed up of checking HH and finding nothing new after months though.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: