Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another bun

2 posters

Go down

Another bun Empty Another bun

Post by gemma997 Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:42 pm

I received a message from John's cousin offering me first refusal to adopt a little baby boy, not hers, a friend of hers.

I will admit I did think about it didn't reply back for 24hours.
I would love to have another bunny and blitzwing would have loved a little baby bunny. She very much into babies, all babies. She even has two stuffed ones of her own.
The vet school said previously she would always have to be separated at feeding time due as she would be slow eating from now on, how wrong they actually were. Fastest eater in the west Laughing

I did decide to decline, it just confirmed what I was thinking about. I just do not want another bunny.
I still love all things bunny, my house is full of bunny stuff, Much to my husband's annoyance Very Happy
I just don't want another live one, is that normal?
gemma997
gemma997
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Another bun Empty Re: Another bun

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:38 pm

I think so.

Rabbits are amazing. They’re sweet. They’re cute. They’re clever. They’re so much fun. But holy toot they’re complex and they’re really good at wearing some of us down. I just couldn’t do it again. Not right now anyway. Maybe when the kids are older and I have more time on my hands. And more money. Because oh yeah, they’re also EXPENSIVE! Laughing

If your gut feeling was to say no then I would trust you’ve done the right thing. In 1, 5, 10, 15 years you might feel differently but it’s obviously not the right thing for you right now Thumbs Up

(Disclaimer…. I would give anything to have my 3 back. Anything! I’m just not prepared to fall in love with somebun else.)
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma997 Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:48 pm

That's how I feel, I would have them all back all at once too and I would love it. I just don't want to go through it all with different one, that's what it is.
Blitzwing is enough, she like having 5 buns all at once Laughing Laughing
gemma997
gemma997
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down