Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun)

3 posters

Go down

Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun) Empty Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun)

Post by Honeybunny Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 am

Dolly and Sox came back to me at the weekend and at first I thought I'd have to split them as they were fighting Sad
but settled down and think it was due to the move, Sox is a bit of a pain to Dolly as they were bonded even though he wasn't neutered..he is better than I thought initially as doesn't constantly hump her..but his spraying
Shocked Shocked everywhere is covered with the lovely smell of male bun!
They were mxyi'd yesterday and were both little tinkers at the vets Laughing
Sox is off to be neutered next Tuesday, and hopefully this will stop his spraying..then they will be on the lookout for a forever home
They say a big thank you to Dawn for looking after them Very Happy

Honeybunny
Rescuer

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun) Empty Re: Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun)

Post by DixieLuBun Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:04 pm

I was great to read that they are both doing well. I have finally managed to get the Spray marks of my windows thanks to Sox so I know how you feel. I hope that after being neutered that Sox carms down and becomes that fantastic bunster I know he can be. I hope they find there forever home soon.
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun) Empty Re: Info On Dolly & Sox..(for Dixielubun)

Post by Happy Hoppers Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Well done for taking care of them Dawn and I hope they have a new home shortly (and that the de-pluming goes well). Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down