Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted

2 posters

Go down

Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted Empty Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted

Post by BavBun Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 am

Not sure where to post this: Donna (ARC) asked elsewhere for help with a situation in Wickham, Hampshire. Here's what she wrote:

I had a call from a woman who has 8 or 11 rabbits, she's not sure. There are babies too but she's not sure how many or which mum they belong to!

In short she's in a mess and needs someone to go in and sort her out. She wants to keep some but I have told her we will only help as long as she is left with rabbits that won't be able to breed and start this all over again. She says three are neutered as she got vouchers from somewhere.

Is there anyone down there that can go in and sex/pick up these rabbits? I could come part of the way down to pick up but really don't have time to do the whole thing.
I think this situation is getting out of hand and before long will become a crisis. The woman really isn't very bright and can't seem to give a straight answer to a question. Please help! x

Last edited by BavBun on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

BavBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted Empty Re: Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted

Post by Jay Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 pm

I've just seen this, and it seems to have been sorted, if it falls through Gisela, would you let me know, thanks Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted Empty Re: Anyone near Portsmouth.....this is sorted

Post by BavBun Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks, Jay, I will. Hopefully Helen and Erin can go and deal with the situation. Smile

BavBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum