Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My recent rescue U/D doing well

+16
SarahP
buddabun
Pipstrel
kayj
Rosie Rabbit
becky
thumpersmum
Catsknickers
senatorvass
Jay
Honeybunny
Sixer
coco
FudgesMummy
Kirsty&Lola
Snowy
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

My recent rescue U/D doing well - Page 4 Empty Re: My recent rescue U/D doing well

Post by Snowy Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:02 am

Pictures as prominsed, just taken these in the garden this morning

My recent rescue U/D doing well - Page 4 Inthegarden24February009x2

My recent rescue U/D doing well - Page 4 Inthegarden24February016x2

His ear is so much better now

My recent rescue U/D doing well - Page 4 Inthegarden24February013x2

We are off to the vets later for another check up
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

My recent rescue U/D doing well - Page 4 Empty Re: My recent rescue U/D doing well

Post by FudgesMummy Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 am

wooohooo Romeo you get more stunning each day!!!!

good luck at the vets little fellow-hope your taking your panacur like a good Bunny x x x

lots of love and big huggles and nose rubs
aunty kelly x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 am

aww look he's healing well Very Happy
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 am

FudgesMummy wrote:wooohooo Romeo you get more stunning each day!!!!

good luck at the vets little fellow-hope your taking your panacur like a good Bunny x x x

lots of love and big huggles and nose rubs
aunty kelly x

He does!!, he has a fabulous nature, he's very friendly and loves his cuddles, his personality is really coming out nw and he takes his Panacur as good as gold, will give him your huggles and nose rubs xx
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Smile it's so nice to hear this! To think he was in that awful situation just waiting for someone to take care of him so he could show them what a lovely little chap he is Smile
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:30 pm

We are back from the vets and she is really pleased with him, he is booked in for Monday to have his knickers knacked!! Shocked Embarassed

Well done our Romeo :luv:
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Romeo-being such a good bunny has earned you even more nose rubs and cuddles from aunty kelly x x sending lots and lots of vibes for monday...will have to pm-your foster mummy my contact details xx Thumbs Up
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Hope it all goes well.

He looks a very nice little chap.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm

He's gorgeous
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm

:luv: :luv:
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello x
Just wondering how you were doing today Romeo-and also how are your feline friends?

Fudge has spent the evening demolishing a piece of cardboard-he waited til after Mummy had hoovered!! But he enjoyed himself!

Big big nose rubs x x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello Auntie Kelly Wave Wave

I'm much better thank you, my mum said I am a really good little boy because I take my panacur every night and I eat up all my vegetables, Mum wouldn't let me have too many when I first came here because I had never had them before but they are really nice, I have tried springs greens, carrots and tops, curly kale, broccoli and flat leaf parsley, I like the curly kale best, it's really yummy, but Mum says I can't have too much in case I get a poorly tummy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes , she does worry about me you know but I'm OK really, and she keeps saying that I'm her little boy but I'm a man and I have got a couple of things that remind me I am but I don't use them, Mum said I may as ell give them away if I'm not going to use them so I'm going to see Aunty Paula on Monday and give them to her, she's nice Very Happy

Mummy said I smell a lot better now too!, my fur is a lot cleaner and do you know something....it's white in places!! Shocked I thought I was brown all over but it's coming up a lovely white colour now and my ear is a lot better now, the scabs are coming off but it will always be tatty Crying or Very sad do you think I will get a girlfriend? they might laugh at me because I have odd ears Crying or Very sad , Mummy says she wll try and find me a girlfriend in a few weeks, she saysI have to wait and be patient and the right one will come along Rolling Eyes

Got to go now because Mum says it's bedtime, please come and see me again soon Aunty Kelly because you are my friend

Lots of love

Romeo xxxxxxxx :luv: :luv: :luv:

PS I love you Aunty Kelly Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi Romeo *nose rubs and ear strokes*

oooooooo your a caramel and white bunny-how handsome! so pleased your ear is getting better little man-no your ear isn't tatty it makes your distinguished. if all bunny's had ears the same it would be very boring-it proves you are a tough strong bunny who has survived so don't let anyone laugh at you for being different! if they do tell them Aunty Kelly will sort them!

ooooooooh mummy is going to find you a girlfriend-how exciting but before you do get a girl you need to give aunty Paula a visit on Monday. don't worry Fudge says its nothing to worry about-just don't worry about having blue fur in your boy area for a little while and feeling a bit wobbley Monday evening. Poor Fudge was still dopey and fell to sleep in his litter tray (don't tell him I told you he gets all embarrassed!)

Aunty Kelly, and perhaps Fudge are going to try and visit when it is convenient with your Mummy x it would be so lovely to meet you for real. It may have to be a Thursday or Tuesday because of my work but we will tie it in with Mummy. I just need to juggle the logistics with Fudge (thats if he comes!)

It is lovely to hear that you like veggies-Fudge likes basil and parsley too as well as kale but he only gets that as a treat. He likes cauliflower and brocoli too. He also likes to drink the water that my veggies have been cooked in...but I let him as its good for him!

Hope you slept well, I've put Fudge to bed snuggled with his Binky Bear and fleece blankie but he was too busy wanting to eat his oaty hay like a good Bunny!

Mummy has my telephone number if you need me xxxx

Lots of love Romeo-aunty Kelly thinks your really special...if only I could become your forever mummy Crying or Very sad
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Hello Aunty Kelly and Fudge Wave

I have been a really good biy and tried to eat some hay today Shocked Very Happy , I like the readigrass but I'm not too sure about the hay but I think I willl keep trying to see how I get on, Mummy told me I am a very good boy for trying Embarassed , I am really looking forward to seeing Aunty Paula on Monday, she is really lovely and Mummy says she will look after me when I go for my day out with her, I expect I will be very tired when I come home but Mummy said she will come and tell you how I have got on.

I would love to have a girlfriend or maybe a boyfriend, I'll see who wants to be friends with me when I am better, Mummy says she will find someone nice for me before I go to my new forever home, I'm a bit worried about that so I hope it's going to be OK

You can come and visit anytime you like, that would be really good and then you can snuggle me for real Embarassed Very Happy , I would love to meet Fudge as well, he looks really nice :luv:

Mummy says I have got to go and have my medicine now so I will see you again soon

Lots if love

Romeo xxxxxx
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 am

Hello Romeo *big nose rubs*

Sorry we haven't written to you but things have been a little busy.
Well done on eating your hay and readigrass-hay does take some getting used to. Fudge doesn't like certain ones-he only likes the oat/wheat/barley one...so thats what I give him.

You will be absolutely fine on Monday with Aunty Paula-sounds like you will be getting lots of cuddles from Aunty Paula, her friends and your foster mummy! Fudge and I will be on the train to Nottingham to go see his grandpa and grandma tomorrow night. I have a big meeting in a bid for new job Monday afternoon but I will be thinking about you and sending you love in the wind! Fudge says you will be fine mate-in an attempt to be big and boyish!

Don't worry about your new forever home just yet,it will take a few weeks yet. I should be able to come and visit at some point-will need to talk to your mummy x

Are you still taking your medicine like a good Bunny? Fudge is due his jabs and medicine when we come back from Grandpa's house. I haven't told him yet-he will only take his medicine in a blueberry wheat but at least he takes it!

He can be a big sissy when he wants. He spent Friday ngiht sulking because I trimmed his nails and did his bottom teeth! So thats why he didn't message you!

I better go, I am still in my pjs and need to get dressed. Have lots to do including the packing to do (cant forget Fudges blankie and Binky Bear), and have a birthday cake to ice and Fudge keeps nudging my toes so think he wants some fuss! :luv:

Lots of loves
Kelly and Fudge x x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Hello Aunty Kelly and Fudge Wave

I am fine thank you, I have been taking my medicine every time mummy gives it to me, I have been eating hay and lots of readigrass, I quite like it Shocked Embarassed , Mummy says it will do me good and so I keep eating it to make her happy but I like it really.

My ear is much better, all the scabs have come off now and mummy says it's nice and clean, just a great big chunk of it missing Embarassed Laughing

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow, I hope everything will be OK and I know Mummy is really worried about me but Aunty Paula is really nice and I am looking forward to having a day out, please wish me luck

Mummy says she will let you know how I am tomorrow, got to go now because mum is putting us all to bed now

Speak to you tomorrow

Lots of love

Romeo xxx
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 am

Best of luck for today!!!
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 am

Morning Romeo xx

Sending you lots of nose rubs and ear tickles and good vibes for todays visit to Aunty Paula!

Will be thinking of you lots little man x x

Big hugs
Aunty Kelly & Fudge x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4