Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2

+5
Honeybunny
thumpersmum
NickieM
Catsknickers
Sixer
9 posters

Go down

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2 Empty Gabriel (again!) and the great escape.

Post by Sixer Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 am

This morning as I stood in a bleary eyed stupor in the conservatory doorway I realised Gabe was not in the pen. As I tried to work out how he had managed this and where he was , he jumped from the window ledge,galloped the full length of the conservatory, shot between my legs and escaped into the house Shocked

He made straight for the kitchen, inspected the new units and chinned all the fitters equipment ( Wink ) He then hot footed it upstairs to say hi to Chris who was sat on the loo, not a pretty sight pale

In the meantime Noo, who was still in the pen was sat waiting patiently for her breakfast. Morning excercise over, I had to bribe Gabe back into the conservatory for breakfast Laughing I suspect he had been planning this for some time Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2 Empty Re: Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2

Post by Catsknickers Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

You know what I really do thing Gabe is the naughtiest bunny on this forum. And do you know what .... I LOVE it! He is fantastic, I can't wait to hear what he gets up to next!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2 Empty Re: Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2

Post by NickieM Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:41 pm

He wasn't ill for long was he!!!!!

He is such a monster bun. I am glad he can't come anywhere near mine and contaminate them with naughtiness! Laughing Laughing Even my OH now knows who Gabriel is when I read out his latest exploit. He's legend.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Thumper used to escape the run regularly(I never found out how) but he hasn't done it recently. Fortunately I don't think he's as naughty as Gabriel though. Laughing

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeybunny Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm

I think he is a very clever rabbit.and if he was well behaved you'd get bored! Laughing
you go Gabriel!!

Honeybunny
Rescuer

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VickyLouise Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Very clever rabbit indeed haha. He sounds such a character!
VickyLouise
VickyLouise
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

What a naughty boy! He does make me laugh - you definitely have a bunny of high intelligence there :lol!:
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:41 am

He'll be sat in his pen, nosing his treat ball back and forth against the wall now, plotting his next caper Laughing

Cheeky sod Smile
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 am

buddabun wrote:He'll be sat in his pen, nosing his treat ball back and forth against the wall now, plotting his next caper Laughing

Cheeky sod Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He really is full of himself Rolling Eyes and is poles apart from Nia character wise. Even with the conseratory door open she won't cross the threshold into the house - she likes to feel safe and sound within her comfort zone, bless her. As a couple they are happy together with no fallings out, but I do suspect that Gabe would prefer a wifey that was more playful and adventurous. This is why I can be found crawling round the floor playing 'tweak the tail', 'peekaboo' and giving him piggy back rides Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 am

Laughing

But he has her to come home to, she keeps the home fires burning whilst he is out saving the world James Bun style
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:13 pm

We need some photos of this little guy. He could be a pin-up bun. Bun of the month!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:14 am

Gabriel is very flattered by all this attention! Here are a couple of piccies Nickie, he is a very pretty bunny and has the most gorgeous eyelashes :luv:

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2 Gabe5

Gabriel (again!) and the great escape-piccie for NickieM P2 DSC00137
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by VickyLouise Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am

He is gorgeous!! Great photos of him Very Happy
VickyLouise
VickyLouise
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeybunny Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 am

lovely pics but can we have one of you giving him a piggy back? Very Happy

Honeybunny
Rescuer

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 am

he is so pretty!!!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Gabe is a babe :luv:
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

What a sweetie. He is just lovely - even if he is a little bit too clever for his own good!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 am

Honeybunny wrote:lovely pics but can we have one of you giving him a piggy back? Very Happy

Oh no - me on my hands and knees with my bum in the air is not a sight I could inflict on you all Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:08 am

He is a little stunner, beautiful markings. I love that stripe down his back! :luv:

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:11 am

LOVE that first photo - "strike a pose" Laughing

he is a beauty :luv:
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down