Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!!!! look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY

5 posters

Go down

WOW!!!!  look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY Empty WOW!!!! look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY

Post by senatorvass Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

I am so proud of myself for finally sorting this album out - firstly loads of the stuff was intended for Jay for the project but I am sorry if I have got it in so late you cant use it. Sad I hope you can, I think there are some really great pics here. Note the ones with Yin (my cat) and rabbits to see how happily they can live together, rabbit burrows, 2 videos, hooray!

Also there are some pics of our new hobby, geocaching. See here clicky Jay again, every time I geocache I think of you, I think you would love it. Basically unbeknownst to "muggles" caches are literally hidden ALL over the world. Most in country locations but many in cities too - we are planting one soon here in Coggeshall. All you need is a GPS to play - caches are given coordinates and you follow them to find the cache. Its a box full of bits and a log - you take one thing, put a new thing in of yours, and log it both in the cache book and on the net. It is really a fantastic hobby, I cant rate it enough. And every time you go on holiday or for a drive, just look the place up, there are bound to be nearby caches.

Hope you all enjoy the album, let me know what you think!

xxx

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!!  look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY Empty Re: WOW!!!! look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY

Post by senatorvass Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:52 pm

oops
the album link is

here, can you tell I was excited?

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!!  look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY Empty Re: WOW!!!! look at this album!!!!!!! HOORAY

Post by Catsknickers Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 am

Fantastic album, love their burrows... I have just had to threaten to cut Lily's feet off for doing the same.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am

Love it. The photos take ages to load on my snail internet but I'm getting there. I like the burrows too Very Happy
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 pm

oh what a shame they take so long on your internet!

I'm glad you like the photos I really did too and was so pleased I finally got around to posting them Laughing you know me it takes a week to get an email done.

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Magoo Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm

You have such wonderful bunnies Erin! They are so gorgeous, I really enjoyed looking through them.

You cat is fab and it put me at ease seeing how unbothered your bunnies are by him
Magoo
Magoo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2009-03-25

http://bellasbunnies.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Thank you :luv: I did think of you Em when I was posting those pics of Yin with the rabbits Smile

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 am

I've been very rude and only just caught up with this, although you did alert me!
Lovely pics, your buns are Beeautiful, I'm putting them into a video at the mo, thanks Erin Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 am

Jay wrote:I've been very rude and only just caught up with this, although you did alert me!
Lovely pics, your buns are Beeautiful, I'm putting them into a video at the mo, thanks Erin Very Happy

not rude at all Jay! You have had the picnic and everything in between too! I was just hoping I wasnt too late to be of any use to you. Smile

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum