Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven

5 posters

Go down

Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven Empty Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven

Post by proudmummy Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 pm

.... is what Johns is right now.

He had a lazy day like me today. He been sat down by his usual bush (well it is just twigs now as the leaves are gone but he still likes to 'hide' behind it) then he went and sat in his hutch to chill. About 10 minutes ago, I thought I go and shut him in for the night, bit earlier than normal but considering he playing silly wotsits past few evenings and not going in, thought I'd outwit him tonight.

Just walked over to conservatory window to look out and all I can see is Johns disapproving glare back at me... he has this way of sitting with his head slightly, down, ears very flat and a sideways look where you can see the whites of his eyes that make him look really evil. I can feel the heat of the disapproving glare through the glass pmsl.

Gonna go him some blueberries and blackberries to cheer him up a bit.

Last edited by proudmummy on Mon May 11, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven Empty Re: Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven

Post by senatorvass Sat May 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Jemma you do make me laugh! Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat thinking about him in the night?

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven Empty Re: Disapproving rabbit ...U/D I think I'm forgiven

Post by Snowy Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Awwwwwww bless!
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Sun May 10, 2009 4:40 pm

lol erin no i don't ..... he disapproves as much as he likes lol

I will only lose sleep over Johns if he is ill!

Mind you I went round to support a friend last night and didn't leave there til 5am!
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 am

proudmummy wrote:lol erin no i don't ..... he disapproves as much as he likes lol

I will only lose sleep over Johns if he is ill!

Mind you I went round to support a friend last night and didn't leave there til 5am!

Did I dream it or did I post about this scratch scratch scratch scratch I'mreally confused as I was sure we had a conversation about this

*think I am losing the plot*
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 am

How is Johns today - has he forgiven you? Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 am

lol snowy i think i was talking about it on another thread somewhere! you not going mad ..

erm well he is being squiffy with me sixer so think he making his feelings known pmsl
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Mon May 11, 2009 9:37 am

proudmummy wrote:lol snowy i think i was talking about it on another thread somewhere! you not going mad ..

erm well he is being squiffy with me sixer so think he making his feelings known pmsl

Thank goodness for that, I really thought I was going mad, I was sure I had done it, ah well!, I'll keep taking the tablets Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Mon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm

pmsl - snowy Smile
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

People get a shock that rabbits like to HUFF! Gloria does it all the time. Her timing is immaculate. She waits until you approach her, then turns her back on you. Such a put down! Unless you have food then she's all over you.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Well I think I am forgiven - Johns came in earlier and ran round my feet.

He is now sitting down under my nestle tables, in the sun, watching Dirty Sexy Money with me on Sky+ tee hee
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down