Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok?

3 posters

Go down

My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok? Empty My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok?

Post by bmj214 Mon May 18, 2009 10:08 pm

i have had my rabbit for 2 yrs and he has lived inside the house in my bedroom. i am moving house and i now have to keep him outside is this ok as he has never been outside?

bmj214
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok? Empty Re: My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok?

Post by lopz Tue May 19, 2009 7:04 am

No worries.
He will adapt to the weather by growing more hair. If you're moving house now, the change will be slow. Make sure he doesn't get hot in summer, provide enough shade and when it gets colder, try to avoid dampness and draft.
My rabbits moved outside last year this time and stayed there and it got -20 here!
lopz
lopz
Banned

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok? Empty Re: My house rabbit has to be moved outside. is this ok?

Post by Jay Tue May 19, 2009 8:06 am

Hi and welome to the forum Wave

It's lucky that it's this time of year, it's not advisable in the winter, but now he should be fine, and he'll adapt quickly.

There lots of ideas and questions about housing here Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bmj214 Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi and thank you so much. I am moving back in with my dad you see. He has 2 cats and a dog. My sisters rabbit used to run about in the graden all day happily with the animals but my rabbit bites and isnt used to other pets. I have just put a bid in for a big hutch with a large run attached to it so hopefully he will be fine. Atleast no more chewed up hair straightners or lap top wires hehe.

Thanks.

bmj214
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down