Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it?

4 posters

Go down

If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it? Empty If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it?

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm

link here

Just thinking really. I have this exact same dog crate that has never been used & may sell it? Not sure really. But I was thinking of getting a house rabbit - I would really quite like a giant. But I am not sure how this crate would need to be adapted or used in that sense, such as how much "out" of crate time the rabbit would want every day etc. Dont know really just thinking! What do you indoor bunny experts think?

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it? Empty Re: If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it?

Post by Snowy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

If you are selling, let me know please Thumbs Up
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it? Empty Re: If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it?

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm

oh I certainly will! But if I'm not selling... Wink how should I best make use of it?

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 pm

senatorvass wrote:oh I certainly will! But if I'm not selling... Wink how should I best make use of it?

Put it on the courier to my address Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Sorry, was being really silly then Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

You could set it up and have a play pen around it and fit it out with some shelves
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

you are incorrigible! Actually you've given me an idea...

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Snowy wrote:Sorry, was being really silly then Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

You could set it up and have a play pen around it and fit it out with some shelves

silly is good!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I have been looking at crates for Bob and Ammie and the same one as on the link. So must say if I had a crate that big I would fill it with a Giant Bunster Love
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm

DixieLuBun wrote:I have been looking at crates for Bob and Ammie and the same one as on the link. So must say if I had a crate that big I would fill it with a Giant Bunster Love

If that was a giant rabbits home what additional run space would they require? Tho I am also thinking guinea pigs and indeed thinking of sending it Theo's way Very Happy

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm

realised I had posted the wrong link - same crate but the next size down is the one I have here

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 pm

I would have the crate set up in the kitchen as that is where Big Bob and Ammie live now also with George in seperate cage on top. Because I have them out free most of the time I don't think I would have anything else, however if I need to close them up I am tempted to get a wire pen to attach onto the crate to give them more space to hop arround however I know that they are safe when I'm not arround. Plus hubby wont have an eppy if Ammie chews on the newly painted Kitchen walls and doors.
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm

I have the 36" one, and its tiny for a giant! Would be a good litter tray though.. its what I use it for Laughing heres Hermy modelling it when she was around.. she was only a babbie at this time anyway!

If you had a dog crate this size how would you use it? Dogcagewithhermione

Noisette can't fully stretch in it, she is all hutched up when I gave it to her to use! I am sure they do a 48" one too! that would be great for a giant!
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 am

oh thanks for that pic hon it shows me really well with the proportion!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down