Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny

5 posters

Go down

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Empty More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny

Post by Sixer Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

A few piccies of Gabriel and Noo. Gabriel in particular is so photogenic. Noo had her giddy head on out on the grass and managed a few binkies!

Apologies for the size, but it has taken me ages to get this far Embarassed

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Rabbits-09092019

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Rabbits-09092022

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Rabbits-09092024

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Rabbits-09092025

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Rabbits-09092030

Last edited by Sixer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried to sort out piccies - failed)
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Empty Re: More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny

Post by ElleyMay Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

So precious! They look so sweet and innocent!
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny Empty Re: More buns in the sun - for Charlotte and Honeybunny

Post by Catsknickers Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

You know, you just can't believe where these buns have come from. When I think back to Nia's beginnings. And then when you think of Gabriel's, it makes you shudder. And look at these bunnies now Love

These are stunning pictures hun and let me say, Nia is just looks like a whole new bun from the one I sent to you xxx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Those are lovely photographs. I can't get over how like Wolfie Gabriel is. They even have that little tuft of fur between their ears .... and they are both so naughty, although Gabriel is the winner in the naughty stakes. Laughing Laughing

Poor Noo, she really has her hands full with him as a partner.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:03 am

ElleyMay, if there is one thing Gabriel isn't, it is innocent. There is a very smart brain between his gorgeous eyes intent on mischief.

Charlotte, Noo has blossomed this summer and is enjoying life so much more. She is a lot more animated and inquisitive and her binkies are a sight to behold. She leaves the ground all of an inch and then looks so pleased with herself! Noo is an innocent so is happily oblivious to Gabriel's naughtiness! It wouldn't cross her mind to follow him escaping from the run.

And yes I think Gabriel and Wolfie must have very similar genes, Nickie

Very Happy
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 am

Gorgeous, they really are Love You've done such an amazing job with them V Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down