Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51? Bargain!

3 posters

Go down

Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51?  Bargain! Empty Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51? Bargain!

Post by Big Ears Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 pm

The above is a good price as I *think* they are usually about £16/£17??

I'm sure someone will be considering buying one or to at the mo!

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?mai...roducts_id=250

A money saving tip also - their free postage threshold is £15 so if you are buying one Snugglesafe only why not order something like Panacur so you pay for that instead of postage

If you're buying, Fife Rabbit Rescue get 5% of the sale if you buy via this link, so you can help them at the same time Thumbs Up . www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk

Last edited by Big Ears on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51?  Bargain! Empty Re: Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51? Bargain!

Post by thumpersmum Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 am

Wow, Thanks I think I'm going to go and get a spare one at that price! The cheapest at out local pet shops are £19.99!

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51?  Bargain! Empty Re: Anybody need a Snugglesafe Heatpad ... £12.51? Bargain!

Post by jan Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks Thumbs Up
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down