Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased

+5
Rosie Rabbit
Sixer
NickieM
AprilGirl
KatieB
9 posters

Go down

Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased Empty Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased

Post by KatieB Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, there was me thinking the little monkey was just sitting innocently under the sofa last night.......I thought he was under there a long time but whenever I looked under he seemed to just be sitting there innocently........ However this morning I discovered that he had been removing the corking / sealant from between the wooden floorboards! there are now big strips of sealant (like Spagetti) right at the back of the sofa....god knows how much of it he has eaten!

Im just going to have to keep an eye on his poos I guess.

OH is not going to be impressed....It took him a long time to seal those boards to make them look nice. Am thinking of not telling him actually........if he doesnt look under there he wont know will he???????

No guilt on the part of Daisy though - as usual.

Thinking of doing a swap for gabriel.

K x

Last edited by Katieb on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased Empty Re: Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased

Post by AprilGirl Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Little tinker. They try us don't they but god love them wouldn't be without them.
Shadow ripped and chewed a huge piece of wallpaper off in our front room, I hid it from OH as long as possible, then I said oh, that happened ages ago when he spotted it, so he couldn't shout or banish Shadow Laughing
Emma x
AprilGirl
AprilGirl
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased Empty Re: Demon in a Bunny Suit Part Deux - UD im so embarrased

Post by KatieB Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 pm

I do the same thing emma, I pretend the damage has been there ages or make up some wild excuse as to why it was an accident! ha ha ha

Thing is tho i do actually find it all quite amusing....... And i love him sooooo much id forgive him anything i think.

Weird thing is tho - if matt fails to clean up after himself theres big trouble yet daisy is allowed to re-model anything he likes..... ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilGirl Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Laughing
Sounds like my house too, Shadow can do no wrong, I don't even mind when he nips me (have 2 bruises to prove it too, little monster)
Emma x
AprilGirl
AprilGirl
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh I do think that Gabriel has competition! They both look so lovely too. Butter wouldn't melt.

Love Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Tut tut tut Daisy Laughing Gabriel is proud of you!

I am sure there is no such thing as sitting innocently under the sofa Laughing

Oh and be warned - OH's have a habit of discovering bunny misdemeanours eventually. That's when I usually say 'I don't know how that could have happened!'
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Your Chris is a saint Vanessa.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Oh dear, naughty Daisy! Laughing

Years ago when my bridge bunny Fred was a baby, I was giving him a cuddle and he was snuggling into my neck - lovely, you might think. Until I discovered that he had been very quietly nibbling round the neck of my (brand new) fleece. The damage he had done while I was completely unawares was quite something! Little monster. Laughing
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I noticed this morning, that the inside of the hutch door has been nibbled in the night. I think Wolfie is trying to eat his way out!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 am

Ha ha Wolfie is taking precautions in case they are incarcerated again! ha ha ha does he have a nail file and a poster????

K x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 am

Norty bubsta! The seal is most likely has a rubber/latex ingredient, which seems to be very attractive to buns Rolling Eyes

My chepa imitation crocs are in pieces, and my Yoga mat that I've had for 10 years, now has serated edges all round, and a huge chumk missing from one corner...I won't give in and get another though!

I have holes in my jeans, tops, cuffs on jumpers....but I've come to realise that 'it is what it is..' Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernie Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 pm

hehe norty Daisy, I'm pleased that I'm not the only one to chuckle when I find something that the buns have got at.
In fact when Rebo nommed the phone cable I stood in front of my OH with both ends of the cable and just laughed Laughing
Bernie
Bernie
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2010-01-06

http://www.rabbitretreat.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:10 pm

I just love the fact that he sat their quiet and peaceful under the sofa, while you checked him regularly ...... and still caused havoc! Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

I must be the only one who absolutely has heart failure when I find something nibbled that shouldn't be, especially when it's DH good shoes or xbox componants. pale
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Well today was another adventure - Had Rhianna round prior to her adoption of George/Guy tomorrow and there i was telling her (proudly) about how daisy always always uses his litter tray - and he took a massive wee in the corner of the room! How bloody embarrasing! Little sod!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhianna Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm

It probably didn't help that I said how clever he was to have used his own blanket - which apparently wasn't his at all but Katie's!!!

Daisy is much more handsome in the fur than in his photo. He really does like like butter wouldn't melt - but how deceptive appearances can be!! He certainly has attitude - in spades!!!

Has he been allowed back in the lounge yet Katie? Or is he still in disgrace?

Rhianna
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:24 am

Way to go Daisy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Am so excited for you today Rhianna Happy Dance
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 am

Expulsion lifted and he is allowed back in - refusing to come though.....guess he figures its my turn to be in excile.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Laughing Laughing He is just such a character. Serves you right for calling him Daisy!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Im willing to swap him for Gloria???

Ahhhh only kidding would never be parted from my beautiful baby really.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 pm

No way.

BTW Today I discovered how Gloria managed to escape the compound last week. Inside the compound which is 20 x 15 at the far end, there is a wooden A-frame covered in chicken wire. The buns like to sit inside this. What happened was that the run got covered in snow and ice and Gloria must have climbed up the side onto the apex then jumped clean over the fence.

I spotted her today investigating the new fencing, then she climbed up onto the run and looked over. She realised there was no way she could get over so gave up. What a character!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha - Cant blame a girl for trying! ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down