Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back

+5
lopz
Magoo
Jay
Rhianna
KatieB
9 posters

Go down

Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back Empty Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 am

Daiz is off to see Mr C again for another check up.

We are really hoping that the infection is gone...or nearly gone.

Its horrid having to capture him three times a day (he hates being captured) for meds and I do worry what they are doing to his little insides.

If you have any positive "nothing wrong" vibes going spare for my little boy he would be very grateful to recieve them im sure.

Thanks

Kx

Ps. Nose wiggles from the boy. x x x

Last edited by Katieb on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back Empty Re: Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back

Post by Rhianna Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Lots of 'nothing wrong' vibes being sent to your darling little furball xxx

Rhianna
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Back to top Go down

Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back Empty Re: Spare vibes for latest Check up? - UD were back

Post by Jay Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:06 pm

C'mon Daisy, you can show us all how it's done, lots of 'nothing wrong' vibes for your specila boy x

(Say hi to Mr C Smile )
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Magoo Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Sending you and Daisy lots of positive 'perfect-health' vibes.

*Nose-rubs from Pippin to daisy*
Magoo
Magoo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2009-03-25

http://bellasbunnies.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lopz Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

sending our love and vibes.
lopz
lopz
Banned

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 am

Sending many vibes and healing thoughts. Good luck
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm

We went to see Mr C yesterday.

I was hoping that we would get good news, but it appears this is a longer road than we first thought.

Mr C was said that Daisy was in Excellent condition (YAYYYYY!!) but he didn't need x-raying again until June because that's just how long these infections take and X-raying him now wouldn't yet show that it would have gone, so best not put daisy through it, which I think again shows how brilliant Mr C is.

Good news on the Teefs front tho, a little scope in the mouth showed absolutely no problems at all. YAYYY!

So we are back in June and in the mean time are going to keep doing what we are doing with the meds.

Daisy is still in a mood with us though....which is a record as im normally forgiven by now!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I missed this before, sorry!

Great news that Daisy's teeth seem to be fine. It must be a pain having to keep on giving meds - poor you having to give them 3 times a day! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end though. Smile
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 pm

I don't mind the Meds......Id do anything to make my boy better. Bless him.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I don't know how your cope. I have to start panacurring (notice how I made that into a verb!) soon and I am absolutely bricking it. They hate it and last time Gloria went on hunger strike.

Glad that Daisy's teeth are looking good. Fingers crossed that when June comes around there is a lot of good news for you both.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 am

Yay for Daisys teeth cheers June isn't that far away, Fingers crossed x
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhianna Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Glad Daisy is OK and his teeth are in good condition. Must be all the skirting boards and sofas that he eats. Very Happy

Rhianna
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Yep - nothing like a good piece of interior decorating to keep those teeth in tip top condition!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

NickieM wrote:I don't know how your cope. I have to start panacurring (notice how I made that into a verb!) soon and I am absolutely bricking it. They hate it and last time Gloria went on hunger strike.

Have you tried putting the panacur or even Daisy medication in a mini shredded wheat? They have a cavity in the middle and I just watch Fudge eat this rather than wrestle Smile The shredded wheat is just wheat so I don't worry about giving it him and saves bundling him up etc
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:19 pm

good Idea Kelly.

Daisy is the worlds fussiest bun though. Getting him to eat anything at all (unless it is interior fixtures and fittings) is a battle in itself! But I will definately give it a try.

Thanks
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum