Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs

3 posters

Go down

Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs Empty Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 am

Hi everyone,

Decent sized hutches are desperately needed for Furry Friends rescue! Massive amounts of pressure at the moment for unwanted animals and nowhere to put them! :O
If anybody knows of any hutches or runs that are not needed please let me know! 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371 (Croydon area)

Please keep an eye out in your local freecycle for us.

Many thanks!
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs Empty Re: Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 am

Are you just looking for outdoor equipment or do you need indoor fostering cages and crates as well? How about water bottles, bowls, litter trays and so forth?
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs Empty Re: Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

Sooz wrote:Are you just looking for outdoor equipment or do you need indoor fostering cages and crates as well? How about water bottles, bowls, litter trays and so forth?

Mainly just outdoor equipment, but if anyone has any bottles, bowls etc then they can always be put to good use. The more hutches and runs we have, the more critters we can help but Emma and I only have outdoor room currently.
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

I have a small hutch....might do as a base for snuggling if attached to a run. Im in portsmouth though.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

Katieb wrote:I have a small hutch....might do as a base for snuggling if attached to a run. Im in portsmouth though.

I have someone going there tomorrow actually. Do you know how big it is?
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Its a 4 ft I think. Bit its only been used for about a week. (before we knew anything about buns).

I also have some hay / food etc you are welcome to. Its all opened but my boy is fussy so we keep opening bags to find he wont eat it!

It wont be good for housing bun in alone but it would make a little snug as part of an enclosure and id like to see it used.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Katieb wrote:Its a 4 ft I think. Bit its only been used for about a week. (before we knew anything about buns).

I also have some hay / food etc you are welcome to. Its all opened but my boy is fussy so we keep opening bags to find he wont eat it!

It wont be good for housing bun in alone but it would make a little snug as part of an enclosure and id like to see it used.

I can see if it will fit in the car and see what we could do with it Smile Food and hay is always a great help Smile Where in Porstmsouth are you?
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm

sending you pm
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm

ok Smile
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Drop me a line if you can make it and ill get it all ready.

K x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Just seeing if the transporter can get to you to collect for me Smile
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 am

hope the hutch and food reached you okay and that you can use it to save some poor little bun. x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am

Katieb wrote:hope the hutch and food reached you okay and that you can use it to save some poor little bun. x x x

Huge huge thank you to you! The food donation will really make a huge difference here and will be put to good use Smile Am planning to put the hutch in a run to give the rescues some shelter when outside.

Hugs Hugs From us and the buns Smile
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Can anyone help?

We have been offered hutch but it won't fit in a car - needs to be a van. It's 6x2x2 but taller and wider than that because of the overhang of the roof and the legs.

Needs to be collected from Windlesham in Surrey to Old Coulsdon in Surrey.

We would be so grateful for any help. This extra rescue space will make a huge difference to a needy animal or two.
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm

The transport is sorted Smile We could really do with some more runs if anyone could spare them. Thanks!
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:58 pm

We have someone going to Poole this weekend (arriving on the 11th and leaving on the 13th) can anyone in the area or on the way donate a run?
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaT Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Just a reminder the transport is coming back from Poole to us this Sunday, so please keep your eye out for runs for us.
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down