Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Made in Heaven!

2 posters

Go down

Match Made in Heaven! Empty Match Made in Heaven!

Post by Indie22 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Just thought Id update about the 2 arguing bunnies I posted about. I mentioned I was introducing the quiet big lion lop to a young male netherland. Well it couldnt have been better. The lop had 3 to chose from and fell in love with the 3 month old un neutered male. The female neutered so either she would accept him as a baby or as an entire male. From day one they have washed each other, played, skipped and ran riot. I took the major step of housing them together, panicking over night. I used a 2 floored 5x2 so each had plenty room to get away and places the wee boy could get away but she couldnt fit (shes not tiny!). Came in and they were hugged up and now inseperable in a couple of days already. So happy for her. The other rabbit she was split up from has someone coming to see her tomorrow with their male to see how she gets on.

Indie22
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2010-03-08

http://www.eladonnsreptiles.com

Back to top Go down

Match Made in Heaven! Empty Re: Match Made in Heaven!

Post by NickieM Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:18 pm

So glad that you have managed to find another bond. Glad they are happy and hope that the other bun find lurve again too. Thumbs Up
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down