Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting bunnies :) (pic heavy)

+2
NickieM
Lottie
6 posters

Go down

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) Empty Babysitting bunnies :) (pic heavy)

Post by Lottie Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

This summer I'm keeping pets of people who leave on holidays to make a little money. And among all the pets I'm taking care of, there are two bunnies, that will be staying with me until the end of august. Chewy dosen't seem too upset with the fact that there are other bunnies around Smile
I wasen't sure I wanted to accept bunnies, because I'm still having a bad time from loosing Kenzo, but I decided to give it a try.

this is Weiß, i have a soft spot for him, he's super cute and friendly, but his owner told me to be careful and keep a close eye on him because he's a little devil Laughing he's extra spoilt, and his owner loves him to pieces:

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P7080010

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P7080011

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P7080012

And this is Brownie, he belongs to a 12 years old girl, and unfortunatly she dosen't do a very good job with him... He has (bad quality) pellets 24/7, he dosen't have hay (they give him straw instead), and they never give him any fresh greens... He isn't litterbox trained so it's a pain, but he's sweet. I'll give his owner a few tips when she comes to take him back, who knows, maybe I'll be able to litterbox train him! (only 1 picture because he's very shy so I didn't want to stress him with a camera):

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P7080013

And of course here's Mr oh-ever-so-grumpy Chewy, but you already know him Wink
He was so depressed after Kenzo passed away, I tried to socialize him with friends rabbits, but he was agressive to all of them, so I just let it be. He's alot better now.

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P6070010

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P6190010

Lottie
Lottie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkyfactory/

Back to top Go down

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) Empty Re: Babysitting bunnies :) (pic heavy)

Post by NickieM Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Lovely pictures Lottie. Really pleased to hear from you again. I know it was hard when Kenzo went to the bridge, but you were such a wonderful owner and did everything for him.

Weiss is just adorable. what a cute wee nose he has. Love Love He does have the Nethie naughtiness gene you can just tell!

Other bun does look a bit of a scardey cat, but I am sure you will have him eating out of your hand soon and hopefully, the owner will listen to you and give him a better quality of life. Thumbs Up
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) Empty Re: Babysitting bunnies :) (pic heavy)

Post by Jay Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Hice to hear from you Lottie, your new guests are gorgeous Love Good luck with them Smile

I'm glad Chewy's ok in himself, I do miss hearing about Kenzo Sad
Lottie wrote:Babysitting bunnies :)  (pic heavy) P7080013

It's a Mini Bertie Laughing Wink

I remember when he used to look very similar to that Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Lottie it is nice to have you back around. I think looking after people's pets is an excellent idea! Those bunnies are super cute.How will you be able to hadn them back! Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Aww bless! This is such a nice idea, I bet the owners really appreciate it.
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi Lottie,

How lovely to hear from you. Chewy is looking as gorgeous as ever.

What a wonderful thing to do to look after other peoples animals.

Those buns are sooooooooooo lovely. I hope that the owners of the little brownie take some advice from you and start looking after him properly.

Sending vibes for him. x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:Lottie it is nice to have you back around. I think looking after people's pets is an excellent idea! Those bunnies are super cute.How will you be able to hadn them back! Love

I'm not sure how I'll be able to hand Weiß back! Laughing I love him alot! Love
Lottie
Lottie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkyfactory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down