Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats.

5 posters

Go down

Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats. Empty Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats.

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Lorna & I am 21. I have 6 cats & 7 Rabbits. My cats names and breeds are:- Smokey Joe (Grey Burmese), Tiger Lilly (Calico), Gizmo B&W BSH, Magic (Black BSH), Bobo (B&W BSH) & Muffin (Redpoint Ragdoll). My rabbits names and breeds are:- Paris (Grey & White Dutch), Holly (White Netherland Dwarf), Romeo (Grey & White Dutch), Hazel (Belgian Hare), Carmel Butterscotch (Tan Lionhead), Alaska (White Lop-Eared) & Rudy (B&W Netherland Dwarf). I did have another rabbit called Stacy and she was a Dwarf Lop (Tortie Coloured) but she was put to sleep in March as she was very poorly and the kindest thing to do was to let her go. I miss her very much and my Lop reminds of her so much because she has her own personality aswell but she acts like Stacy too.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats. Empty Re: Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats.

Post by Josephine Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Wave Hello Lorna, welcome to Happy Hoppers. Love the names you have chosen for your bunnies. Sorry to hear of the sad loss of Stacy, sleep tight little girl.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats. Empty Re: Hello to all from me and my bunnies & cats.

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Thank you Jomart, Holly was an adopted rabbit she was mistreated but she is ok now just very stubborn. When I got Stacy she had an abscess and she was bullied by other rabbits (before I got her) so she was quite aggressive but we soon changed her and she turned into a softy I called her my big cuddly teddy bear because she was so big & cuddly.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 pm

What a lot of bunnies Love Love Lots of potential for cute bunny and cat photographs.

I have a lionhead lop called Gloria and they do have a real personality. Gloria is a big bruiser of a bun but she thinks she is really dainty Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

I will post some pictures of them up, my internet is a bit slow atm though. Alaska is an escape artist, we don't know how she does it but she manages to open her cage door and she runs around with the cats and they don't bother with her I think they think she is another cat, lol.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 am

Hi and welcome to HH Wave
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 am

Hey Snowy, Thank you. I have posted photos of my bunnies in the Photoshoot Forum
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:46 am

Velvet.Tears wrote:Hey Snowy, Thank you. I have posted photos of my bunnies in the Photoshoot Forum

Will go and have a look
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

A bit belated, but welcome Lorna Wave
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 pm

No problem Jay I know it been tough lately
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down