Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky to have him.

+3
ElleyMay
SarahJane
KatieB
7 posters

Go down

Lucky to have him.  Empty Lucky to have him.

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 pm

With all the sadness that has happened recently, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have my boy and how wonderful he is and I thought it might be nice to share (or boring), and you guys might like to share too - the little things that have made you smile recently.

He is such a happy we chappy at the moment, he always has a cheeky look about him these days and a bounce to his hop!

He has started raiding the veggi patch (previously he has always taken a "do i look like the kind of bunny to dig up my own food" attitude). Obviously Matt isnt too happy with this change of habit...... Apparently carrots dont continue to grow once their tops have been nibbled off.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I was quick to point out though....that they wernt actually eaten....merely dead-headed. Im sure daisy was laughing as he trundled back into the house.

Nothing seems to be phasing him at all.... He's hardly under ducking under his sofa for cover when sizzly noises are made in the kitchen or the noisy hoover. He even seems to have given up removing pieces of rug!

Well we are off to see the fab Mr Chitty at the weekend and I am really really hoping that the Boys infection will be gone. I have really high hopes this time as he is just so full of beans. Any spare vibes for an infection free bunster will be gratefully recieved. He will have an xray and also a dental while we are there too.

On the way back we are popping in to see Jay and we are both really looking forward to it. Daisy was particularly excited to meet uncle Jay and Uncle Paul. (i could tell by the way his nose wiggled) ha ha ha ha

So how are your babies doing??????????????????????????

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Lucky to have him.  Empty Re: Lucky to have him.

Post by SarahJane Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I can only agree with you Katie. Its times like this you treasure what you do have, I have always been so sad about Peanut that sometimes i forgot how lucky I am.

Last night I had a dream that Domino broke his leg, and i was away at the time and there was this horrible snowy weather and we couldnt get him to the vet and i woke up this morning actually crying at 5am. It was a horrible dream and i went outside in my pjs to check he was okay Embarassed
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Oh Sj - thats awful! I hate real dreams like that. Unsettle me for days some of them.

I bet Domino was like.....what on earth are you bothering me at this time for? Humans....they're mental!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Actually hes such a softie he climbed onto my lap for snuggles! Hes funny because hes so grumpy with other people. he went to stay with Hetty (*spider*) for a few days he was SO grumpy, he didnt like her even touching him!

also just realised i havent posted photos for ages!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleyMay Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Katieb wrote: He even seems to have given up removing pieces of rug!

Now you've gone and jinxed it! Smile
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Ha Ha. I would be very very nervous if he's that happy! This IS Daisy the demon rabbit we're speaking about Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 pm

I was thinking this too i'm lucky to have all my animals in fine health but I can't help but sometimes worry i'm going to wake up one morning to my little Paris being still in her cage Sad I can't even begin to imagine the amount of times I dreamt about it and have woken up in floods of tears then I immediately go and check on here and pick her up and give her a big cuddle and she is fine. She just looks at me funny. lol
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Josephine bit through my mobile phone charger cord this morning.

Understandably, I'm having one of those "I love you, but you're such a bad bunny!" days today.

My worst nightmare is losing them. I cry whenever I hear about anyone else's bunnies dying Sad
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleyMay Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 pm

NSD wrote:Josephine bit through my mobile phone charger cord this morning.

Understandably, I'm having one of those "I love you, but you're such a bad bunny!" days today.
Sad

been there sooooooooo many times.... Mac cords are pricy!
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Brilliant to hear that Daisy is fully of beans Katie! cheers

I hope the visit to Mr Chitty goes well, and it's so nice you are popping in to see Jay and Paul.

My boys are at the Vet Hospital in Edinburgh at the moment - Benji has had tummy troubles for some time and is having tests today - I haven't posted about it for ages. I will do a thread later to update. x
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down