Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again!

+9
Catsknickers
Velvet.Tears
Jay
Josephine
Snowy
NickieM
Rhianna
Vince the bunny
KatieB
13 posters

Go down

how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again! Empty how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again!

Post by KatieB Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

With sooooooooooo much cheeky bunny behaviour going on in the background....and the foreground....and under the chair.?

Ive just started studying again for my November Exam and part of it is a live online course....which I need to concentrate on. So i've settled myself in the dining room, cup of tea at the ready and complete silence....or so I thought.

I look round to find Daisy up on the sofa, pushing the cushions onto the floor and then hopping up and down it will 180 degree turns and various posing periscopes. Then he's under the dining room table nudging my leg. Then the curtains are moving. Then he is doing his level best to tip his hay bowl upside down. Then the bell is ringing. Then he is digging at his blankey trying to turn it upside down. Normally this time of night he's hopped into the living room to sit with matt.....but oh no not tonight.

In the end I decided to have him removed to the living room. What followed was a 10 min chase (during a particularly tricky part of the subject I might add) where daisy kicked half of the litter out of his tray - tipped over his water bowl, which matt promptly stood in, then stepping out of the way matt stepped on the bell, hurting his foot and twisting his ankle.

I havent learned a thing accept that its best to study elsewhere from now on.

In an act of naughtiness he's now under the living room sofa removing the corking from between the floor boards.

I need a lie down and a Tranquilizer dart.....for me.

K x

Last edited by Katieb on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again! Empty Re: how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again!

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

LOL! He causes more havoc than my 1, 3 and 4 year olds do by the sound of it how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again! 811805
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again! Empty Re: how on earth am I supposed to study... He's At it again!

Post by Rhianna Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Aaaw - bless his little paws. I'm finding Pippa (the stray kitten I have recently added to my fur family) wants to be in my study when I am in there. She tries to climb in the fish tank, climb the bookcase or walks over my keyboard and then jumps on my lap and purrs. I can't be cross with her but it is very difficult to concentrate!!

Good luck with your studying Katie. Daisy clearly thinks you should be playing with him - he is Much More Important than boring old books!!!!

Rhianna
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Awwww you hurt his feelings. He just wanted to be with you. Laughing Laughing

Laughed out loud at the part when Matt stepped in the bowl of water.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yay clever Daisy!
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Hee Hee, Daisy is a little tinker. I love bunnies with attitude.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:20 am

Laughing I can just see him doing it too Laughing
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:09 pm

I Love him so much the little monkey.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh we have had some fun today.....what a monkey.

First he snuck in the front room (hes not allowed in there unsupervised) and refused to come out......I spent 15 mins laid on my belly trying to retrieve him from underneath the sofa.

Ive just been trying to study through 2 hours of general cheekyness and unbelievable cuteness....

It just cant be done.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Oh Daisy you crack me up Laughing Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

I love it when they distract you. My foster bun Dave did a marvellous job last year when I was studying for Anatomy and Physiology exams. He wee'd on my bed TWICE and chewed through Damien's brand new Blackberry cable. Laughing You gotta love it.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Hee hee, loving the naughtiness. Love

Daisy is an absolute expert at it! I hadn't seen your original post, so am sat here chuckling at the slapstick comedy value of Matt standing in the water bowl in amongst all the mayhem. Laughing
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

I think KatieB that you are probably delighted to be distracted from studying. I can understand why you would rather cuddle a small sweet delightful bunny rather than study about fiscal processes. Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lexybee91 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm

This is so funny! I can't wait for my bun to arrive!You made me Laugh out loud Smile x
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

He is certainly entertaining.....little devil..

You're bun will be just as cheeky Alex! They all are, so look out! Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lexybee91 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 pm

*looks happy and excited*tehehe!! x
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleyMay Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 am

Aww... Poor you... but So sweet that you've got such a character!
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 am

Bless him, he is such a little tinker Very Happy I know you wouldn't want him any other way!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down