Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bunny dreams

5 posters

Go down

bunny dreams Empty bunny dreams

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh my did I have a WEIRD dream last night!!! Only you guys would appreciate this bunny dreams 913859

I dreamt that my buns kept escaping but when I called them they would come back to me, so I told them to be wary of foxes and just let them escape all the time. One night I went out and they had moved their hutches back to back and had knocked them through into one massive hutch and linked the runs together too. It was really odd, as I was in the garden in the middle of the night and my bunnies were all hopping around me and nipping under the fence into the woods and then back again. Then other peoples rabbits were coming into my garden, there was a particularly stunning dutch rabbit and a grey lop! I remember thinking that I need not worry about bonding them to play in the run on the lawn during the day as they obviously get on fine!!

Really odd dream, when I got up I double checked the buns to make sure none had escaped, luckily they were all safe and sound and the hutches were in the correct place!!

So, ahve you had any bunny dreams!???
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

bunny dreams Empty Re: bunny dreams

Post by KatieB Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Ahhh at least it was a nice one.

Daisy used to live in a big pen in the early days, just when we went to bed or went out. i had a dream one night that there were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of nethies all over my house, and I was gathering them up and putting them all into daisy's pen......then I panicked because I didnt know which one was daisy!! OMG.... And as fast as I was filling up the pen they were jumping out and soon the pen was overflowing...... god its making me come over all odd just remembering it. Laughing

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

lol!! How odd!!!!!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by becky Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have had a few strange ones about my pets. Once I dreamt that the four of them all lived in separate hutches each in a different corner of the garden, I was like going round saying goodnight but when I got to Trip's hutch there was a little man in there instead of Trip Shocked I was crying and screaming where is Trip and my mum was like 'You don't have a rabbit called Trip, this man lives in this hutch'. I woke up in the middle of the night and went outside to check he was inside of their hutch, just incase someone had replaced him with a little man you know Embarassed

Had some odd ones about the rats. My mum had the best one a few years ago. She was dreaming that there was a giant rabbit beating down the front door and we had to run out to get my bunnies, get back into the house and board up the windows and doors with wood to stop the big rabbit getting in Laughing She was like your driving me mad with rabbits Thumbs Up

becky
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2714
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 am

Katie I had a similar dream a few months ago!

My house was overrun with bunnies that looked exactly like Josephine, I spent ages looking after them and chasing them around trying to stop them chewing on things. I think they all belonged to me - I must have adopted them or something. And I loved them all and was blissed out for a bit because I had so many bunnies to love. Then I realised I couldn't tell which one was my girl. I got really distressed and upset that I lost her and then I woke up in tears. What a strange dream
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 am

A house full of Daisy Bs!! Shocked Shocked *shudders* Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

NickieM wrote:A house full of Daisy Bs!! Shocked Shocked *shudders* Laughing Laughing

I know!!!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down