Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies.

+5
KatieB
Catsknickers
NickieM
Tuckerbunnies
jo-pop
9 posters

Go down

Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Empty Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies.

Post by jo-pop Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:27 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum so thought i'd introduce here as well as meet and greet section and show you some pics.
Sunny is my 3 year old "helicopter eared" dwarf lop, harlequin but quite feint markings. About 1 month ago we got Honey from DixieLuBun in Lincoln, she was born on 21st April this year so only a baby. The photos of the bunny cuddles below were taken after they had been together just 48 hours. When first introduced we had 30 secs of boxing and since then they have been very much in love. I was ready for a long bonding process but i've been very lucky as it was very easy. Getting him a wifeybun was the best thing ever. They adore each other.
They have a 6ft x 2.5x 2ft hutch and an enclosure of 12ft x 5ft (concrete with lots of tunnels, toys, chew things etc) then also have a grass run which is 6ft x 3ft. I am currently planning to extend this though now there are 2 of them. They are in the hutch over night to protect from Mr Fox, but have access to either the enclosure or grass run from 7.30am till 9.30pm every day.
There are a lot of photos here, sorry about that Embarassed Sorry they are all different sizes, i'm still learning

Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45744-sunny
Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45746-sitting-like-bookend-strange-boy
Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture44586-enjoying-comfy-sofaNewbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45255-day-2-bunny-kissesNewbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45256-day-2-bunny-cuddles
Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45251-day-2
Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45743-a
Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Jo-pop-albums-bunnies-picture45748-a
jo-pop
jo-pop
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Empty Re: Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 pm

I can't see the photo's but I can see your buns in your signature and avator and they are gorgeous Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies. Empty Re: Newbie - photos of my two rescue bunnies.

Post by NickieM Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

They are beautiful buns and very lucky to have found such a loving home. Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello and welcome to HH! Your bunnies are gorgeous. I am very good friends with DixieLuBun and met your Honey !!!! x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Gorgeous gorgeous bunsta's - honey is a real cutie. Love Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jo-pop Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi everyone.
Catswhiskers, she mentioned you :-)
Sweet little bunny, gets on lovely with Sunny though at she starts to reach maturity im wondering if that may change. She'll be getting spayed in October obviously. She's old enough for her VHD vaccine now too so all booked in :-)
jo-pop
jo-pop
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Like Tuckerbunnies, I also can't see the pics Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Ah the old helicopter ear look - its a good one.

You buns are cute!
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

That Dixie Lu Bun's bunnies are overtaking HH Laughing

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here, and your buns are delish Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello Wave
Your buns are absolutely gorgeous Love My Joey has the helicopter ear look too!

Fran x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down