Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think Florence has quite got the idea of the litter

+15
Becki
NickieM
woodwench
Josie
And Clover makes 4
KatieB
iiisecondcreep
Sharky87
JoeyBunsMum
Nagila
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
lizzi_b
fall3n-ang3l
icedancer
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't think Florence has quite got the idea of the litter  - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't think Florence has quite got the idea of the litter

Post by icedancer Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 am

Awwww Buttons in the washing up bowl!

At the moment I'm not too worried about the litter training, as she'll be getting spayed in January/February, it was more of a case of hopeful thinking introducing it earlier. Annoyingly she changed corners to use as a bathroom, and the one she is now using is right at the front of the cage. She has used it for poos, but I think it was more luck than anything, she tends to go outside it.

Although what I am very happy about is she will not go to the toilet when she's outside her cage, she always waits until she's back. So in some ways I'm lucky, I'm just trying to make it easier to clean her out, especially when doing so results in shreds of newspaper everywhere!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

I don't think Florence has quite got the idea of the litter  - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't think Florence has quite got the idea of the litter

Post by Dotdot Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Ahaha Tigger used to do this! No matter how full it was she would curl up for a nap.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

What cute piccies, I had a friend whose bunny who used to do this.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kobikiki Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm

soooo cute! bless her Very Happy
kobikiki
kobikiki
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

[b]It realy does take a lot to make these bunns understand anything Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Ruffin wrote:[b]It realy does take a lot to make these bunns understand anything Laughing

I think they understand perfectly! Its US they are trying to train!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 pm

[b]yes your rite I have 5 of them and a squeek training me now. crept in a while ago and Jaz & Fiz were sat on a shef by the window between the two sheds looking realy confused as if to say where have they come from Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Ruffin wrote:[b]yes your rite I have 5 of them and a squeek training me now. crept in a while ago and Jaz & Fiz were sat on a shef by the window between the two sheds looking realy confused as if to say where have they come from Laughing

ha ha ha ha ha ha Who knows what is going on in their brains!!!!!! Shocked
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 pm

I like the idea of washing up bowls Thumbs Up

My 2 have a corner litter tray plus cat litter one but Flora still manages to pee over the side Rolling Eyes
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Josie wrote:I like the idea of washing up bowls Thumbs Up

My 2 have a corner litter tray plus cat litter one but Flora still manages to pee over the side Rolling Eyes

The washing up bowl is another of Jay's genius ideas! I would defiantly recomend it as a cheap alternative! Thumbs Up I no longer have pee over the sides!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2