Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

handmade jewellery for fund raising

3 posters

Go down

handmade jewellery for fund raising Empty handmade jewellery for fund raising

Post by dizzylynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

I make handmade costume jewellery as a hobby, I do it alot lol but dont sell alot, I have a dogs trust page on facebook, sales are very slow, made them £15 approx in 3 months Sad but not many dog lovers out there too, was thinking about doing the same for bunny welfare (as long as its registered) as I declare all sales to tax man and I need a fund raising no so its not classed as fraud, if you know what I mean.
I was going to do some pieces with bunnys in them, peter rabbit is one ive done, bunny charms, and photo pendants (digital art collage sheets this is called) they are set in either photo trays or sealed behind glass tiles, can be turned into pendants, keyrings, fridge magnets, the trays are more just pendants tho (or you can supply your own photo of your special bunny as a keep sake or if you have lost a little darling) this can be sent by email, the sizes are 25mm circles or squares. I have a page on facebook which all my work goes on, its called waterfall creations, have a look and let me know how you feel about this idea, oh and the donation will be 50% of the value of the item, the remaining 50% covers materials, tool wear, paypal fees, some include delivery, some ive added after pricing this is not included in the % but its charged as cost so no profit is aimed from this, packaging is recylced bags and bubble wrap from my stock orders Smile so dont charge for that.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

handmade jewellery for fund raising Empty Re: handmade jewellery for fund raising

Post by dizzylynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm

handmade jewellery for fund raising Watermarkedforchoise

These are the circle's to choose from at the moment that go with the bunny theme, I will find more and add them later, please note this image has been altered to keep it from being copied by others. The image you choose is clear of anything, I have named a few to help choose will name each pic later.

handmade jewellery for fund raising 316151_10150266255986750_567136749_8069551_1853519_n
This is what they look like the horse is a glass tile with a bail attatched so it can go on a necklace or a keychain. The other 2 are little charms or for rings etc.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

handmade jewellery for fund raising Empty Re: handmade jewellery for fund raising

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm

I love these - its a lovely idea.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Thankyou, its hard to find images from the sites, (licenced) found some that were stolen from ann stokes and I informed her, they mostly do vintage. I have horses, lizard drawings, cameo ladies, cute owls, butterflys, beatrix potter, strawberry short cake, littlest pet shop, care bears, vintage ships, and few others but not many animals, need more animals lol now have bunnies, so would like birds and some. I have scrabble tile artwork but dont like the images so probs wont use them. I love the cuddles pictures from the sheet will be making them up soon Smile
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:28 pm

handmade jewellery for fund raising 305115_10150297269291750_567136749_8273622_1560667483_n

This is one of the beatrix potter pieces, not a great picture used my phone. Gives you an idea tho.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm

They are gorgeous love, I have always wanted a bunny charm bracelet but have never been able to find one.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Have a look on the facebook page, I can come up with something to suit your skin tone/fav colours etc, once figure out how to donate to the bunnys any money raised will be sent to them (50%).
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down