Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books. Raising money for vets fees.

Go down

Books. Raising money for vets fees. Empty Books. Raising money for vets fees.

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:59 am

I am getting all my unwanted things together to try to raise some funds to help towards Bilbo and Isla's veterinary fees. They have now finished their panacur, and our next priority is to have Isla vaccinated and once he is up to weight, and the vet feels he is stable, Bilbo needs to be neutered. Unfortunately this is high risk for him, due to the compliations caused by EC, however its something we have to do as he needs to be with his sister for his own quality of life. She is his eyes, but they cant be together now as hes become a bit of a sex pest! I will be adding additional items to this thread as I find them. They are also in an album on our facebook page www.facebook.com/marleynfriends

Payment is via paypal to thewoodingswarren@hotmail.com Any additional small donations are very much appreciated Wink

Understanding Your Rabbits Habbits by Tamsin Stone. Good condition.
£5 + p+p
RRP £10

Books. Raising money for vets fees. 20140828_085451_zpsrf1qma7i

For The Love of Parsley, by S. Wright. Good condition.
£2 + p+p
RRP £4.99

Books. Raising money for vets fees. 20140828_085530_zpsim7vqjue

Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology Workbook. By Sally Bowden. Unused and in excellent condition.
£15 + p+p
RRP over £20

Books. Raising money for vets fees. 20140828_085552_zpsoeiqmldo
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down