Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL

+2
Velvet.Tears
4390evans
6 posters

Go down

Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL Empty Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL

Post by 4390evans Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 pm

I appologise in advance for anything said on the vid as I havent got sound on my commy and cant remember what was said x

Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL Th_video-2011-09-26-12-21-17

you know how I said freida walks funny but I couldnt think if it was because she is fat and her belly touches the ground, or if it was cos she has little legs etc etc.
Sitting round the fire tonight and mick said dont she run like a guinea pig? YES!!!! thats it she runs funny like a guinea pig she doesnt hop like the other buns Its realy strange, what you recon? any of yours do this?

Last edited by 4390evans on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL Empty Re: Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Holly used to walk a lot, sh never hopped until shoe got older, she actually looks ridiculous when she hops Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL Empty Re: Freida Runs Funny cont.... IVE ADDED A VIDEO EVENTUALY LOL

Post by 4390evans Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Freida is a year, when did yours start to hop propper x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:35 am

I call them baby steps and some bunnies walk instead of hopping they usually do this if they are wary about something, has she always walked like that or is it now and then?

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 am

she always walks like this, she has only been with me about 2-3 weeks her brother walks normal, its just her. They are both very over weight so I thought it might be this but its only her x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 am

4390evans wrote:she always walks like this, she has only been with me about 2-3 weeks her brother walks normal, its just her. They are both very over weight so I thought it might be this but its only her x

How strange! they may need to lose some weight as it won't be good for their health Bless them.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 am

4390evans wrote:Freida is a year, when did yours start to hop propper x

Holly didn't start hopping until she was about 2. She still walks sometimes now. I think she just prefers walking to be honest Laughing Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Thumper used to walk around our old flat rather than hop. I am certain it was because she didn't like the wooden flooring.

I think it's so cute Love
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Aww baby steps that's really cute! Jeeves does this when he is inspecting things although, he leaves his back end behind and walks his front half forward. I think he thinks he is a slinky dog!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Dotdot wrote:Jeeves does this when he is inspecting things although, he leaves his back end behind and walks his front half forward. I think he thinks he is a slinky dog!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Blanket often walks as opposed to hops...depends on what he is upto, if he is on a proper mission, he hops...But when he is bein nosey, just moochin', or pestering for treats, he get a little 'tootle' goin on...Roo used to do it too Smile

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Ive added a vid as she is still doing it xx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Holly hops like that and she has tiny legs
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:03 pm

lol x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down