Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed.

5 posters

Go down

Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed. Empty Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Apparently poo collected from a rabbit in rescue over it's first 5 days on a new diet with lots of hay. It made me laugh a lot - the poo obsession spreads beyond our forum it seems. Laughing

Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed. 167650_10150093978972148_191449507147_6096590_4288027_n

Back to top Go down

Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed. Empty Re: Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed.

Post by KatieB Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Its a nationwide poo obsession! Laughing

What a transformation though! I am afraid I was actually very interested in this poo.......(what has become of me? Laughing )
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed. Empty Re: Saw this on the RWAF FB page - we are all poo obsessed.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:06 pm

My first reaction was also great interest - well what else would you expect from a HH member? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:13 pm

I love the neat way it is catalogued! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Embarassed I can't believe I just studied that picture!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm

It's like a Russian Doll formation of poos Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm

You know, only you guys would be interested in this, but when I first got Hermione and Easter, their poos were like little hard black bullets, but now they are plump, soft and brown. Laughing
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum