Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat

3 posters

Go down

castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat Empty castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Everytime look at the two rex sisters they are a different colour! Seriously, Easter used to be a bit darker than Hazel but now I can't tell her apart from her sister who is rapidly getting darker and darker and looking more like Boo Laughing

I didn't realise these castor rexes change coat colour so much, what beautiful buns they are Love
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat Empty Re: castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat

Post by KatieB Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm

It must be so lovely being able to see them all together and the differences between them all.

Im very jealous!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat Empty Re: castor rexes and their technicoloured fur coat

Post by LilyGrace Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:49 pm

OOh yeah Thistle got grey hairs around his bum as he got older and his back got veryyy dark black colour
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 am

Katieb wrote:It must be so lovely being able to see them all together and the differences between them all.

Im very jealous!

Yes Katie, it is lovely to see them together, especially when they are on the grass in the pens. I would like to bond the trios together, but it wouldn't be as straight forward as when I bonded the two trio groups to each other, that really was just a case of plopping them all together and it working out just fine Smile I think bonding the six together would take months.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down