Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-)

+17
jolovesbunnies
marleyNfriends
wizbit
lizzi_b
Velvet.Tears
LilyGrace
fiver
Josie
JoeyBunsMum
KatieB
Thumper2001
woodwench
FarplaceRescue
Sparky
icedancer
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Tuckerbunnies
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Mike has set off early to the vet's as it's an hour away in Sunderland and it's blowing a horrendous gale here yet again.

Can I have Vibes for my old boy Gypsy please he has been with us a long time after we rescued him and Angel from an awful pet shop. I am so worried for him Crying or Very sad

Can I also have Vibes for Kenzo he didn't eat his tea last night nor his breakfast this morning and he is a real worry to Mike and I and so Mike has took him to see if he has a dental problem.

Why is this happening to my buns, what are we doing wrong? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 24 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Re: Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-)

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I am sure it is nothing you have or have not done .

Vibes coming their way Hugs
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7837
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Re: Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-)

Post by icedancer Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Hope they got on ok. Its nothing you've done, its just s*ds law. All the rubbish comes at the same time.

You're the best bunny mummy in the world, some things you just can't change

Hugs

Xx
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Vibes for both Hugs

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Why is this happening to my buns, what are we doing wrong? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Nothing - Humum says the same, there's never one of us poorly at a time. We're all either in robust health or there's two or more of us with completely different problems Rolling Eyes

She says it's the price you pay for being owned by a lot of bunnies, but that when we are all well, it's just lovely to have us around Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty UPDATES Tuesday 6:06 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Mike has just rang me as he is on his way home.

Gypsy has to have a dental as he has a small spur on a molar and is back tomorrow for his dental.

Kenzo's glucose level is very low and he has a tender tummy and she think's he has a blocked cecum, he is also back tomorrow at the vets.
We have to syringe feed him through the night and try to keep his gut going.

Oh dear....... Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Hugs Maysie and Mike xxx Vibes for Gypsy and Kenzo xxxx
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Laaaaw... It never rains but it pours for you two!

You do EVERYTHING for those buns. My lil swiine has had 2 poorly days in 3 yrs... It hardly seems fair. All I can say is I wish you all the best tomorrow and hope the weather is a little more merciful.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh no, another long night at Tuckerbunnies Sad

Wishing you all the best. And some rest Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Wish I was nearer, I'd come and help you out.

You'll have to get a case of red bull at this rate, feel so sorry for you

Hope they are both ok tomorrow. Hugs and vibes to you both Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I hope everything goes well tomorrow Maysie.

I will be thinking of you all Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Oh the poor boys.

Maysie - you and mike are wonderful bunny parents. The buns have amazing lives with you and there is no place they would be better off.

I am sending loads and loads of love for all of you x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Massive vibes for the boys and both you and Mike. You are wonderful bunny parents, I won't let you think otherwise! Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Thinking of you Maysie

Hope they are both picking up

Hugs Hugs Hugs
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Update 12:26 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 am

Mike has syringe fed Kenzo he is not good at all tonight and I think our vet said she would x-ray him tomorrow to see if there is anything else going on in his tummy, she did agree with us that Kenzo could be suffering from depression and the stress is causing him to go off his food every so often and get ileus.
All we know is Kenzo has not been the same since his girl Hope died in November 2010.
We are sitting up to keep our eye on him and syringe feed him every so many hours.
I dare say we couldn't sleep anyway as we have severe gales here it's absolutely horrendous.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Update 1:55 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:00 am

Mike has just syringe fed Kenzo again and given him some cuddles, Kenzo just loves to be cuddled and when he's not very well....even more.

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) 14-12-11001

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) 14-12-11002

Wish we could make this little boy happy Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 am

Poor Kenzo Crying or Very sad
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 am

hope they are ok maysie
you and mike give lots of buns such happy lives i'm sure if they could they would print a flyer advertising your home Very Happy
Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 am

fiver wrote:hope they are ok maysie
you and mike give lots of buns such happy lives i'm sure if they could they would print a flyer advertising your home Very Happy
Hugs Hugs Hugs

Aww Thank You for that Rob Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Update Wednesday 9:16 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 am

Well I'm afraid we both had to go to bed about 5:30 am as we coudn't stay awake any longer.

Mike has just rang he is on his way home after dropping Gypsy off I told him to tell our vet I don't like the GA and she said I've not to worry Hmmm

Kenzo's body temperature is low so we have to keep him warm but his glucose levels are a bit better she has given him an injection and we have to keep an eye on him his tummy is still very tender, now we have the problem of what do we do with Murphy and Rosie who are in indoor cages next to each other in the lounge as we need to put Kenzo in there as it's our hospital ward for sick buns.
I feel like just saying to them both 'come on stop being silly' and just putting them both together in their play pen.

Awww Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Beammeupscotty

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 am

Maysie...
Re. Rosie and Murphy.

The vet smell should have worn off by now surely?

Do you think they (being Murphy) might be picking up on your anxiety? And that's what causing the problem.

Had you thought of letting Mike do a reintro on his own, he could be a little less anious than you thus they Murphy might be more relaxedtoo. It might work.... Well, it MIGHT!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:14 pm

woodwench wrote:Maysie...
Re. Rosie and Murphy.

The vet smell should have worn off by now surely?

Do you think they (being Murphy) might be picking up on your anxiety? And that's what causing the problem.

Had you thought of letting Mike do a reintro on his own, he could be a little less anious than you thus they Murphy might be more relaxedtoo. It might work.... Well, it MIGHT!

No they are not picking up on our anxiety as they are not in the same room as us and we do try to not get upset in front of any of the buns but at the moment it is so hard for us , Mike does all the bonding on his own anway.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Gypsy & Kenzo / Eaten well today :-) Empty Update on Gypsy & Kenzo 3:14 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Gypsy has had his dental all has gone well as far as I know but I will feel a lot better when I see him and know he is ok.

Kenzo is very poorly and we have now moved him into the dining room in an indoor cage that we have put on top of Grace's . We are trying to keep him warm and he is still being syringe fed as he has gone into GI stasis. He has a heat pad and we have covered his cage with a thick warm fleece but Mike and I are walking about in a daze as we just don't know what's going on anymore. I still have cards to write and decorations to put up and washing to do but I just can't be bothered I just feel such a sence of sadness instead of being in the Christmas mood.
Last November we lost Hope, December we lost Holly, we lost Pud this November and I pray that we don't lose Kenzo now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Come on Kenzo. Please get better for us all x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Hugs Maysie. S*d all the house chores, they can wait.

Come on Kenzo. Mummy and Daddy have had lots of heartache just lately, so please eat and get well.

Hugs to Gypsy

And to Rosie and Murphy, get it together for goodness sakes Rolling Eyes Stop being childish and make up!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Is the vet convinced that it is all caused by stress? And that there's nothing physically wrong with him?

I assume you've tried to introduce him to other wimmin? I'm just wondering how he might take to Rosie, and whether putting her next to him would cause him more or less stress.....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum