Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gizmo's n Stars new home

4 posters

Go down

Gizmo's n Stars new home Empty Gizmo's n Stars new home

Post by 4390evans Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey there

So as you all know i have 5 boys, Our star went to a loving home with a little boy and his mam. I picked him out as he is the calmest when being picked up and dont mind being stroked.

Our gizmo I had brought inside again after having a rough time with romeo, we litter trained him and he is a fantastic cheeky little chap, loved the inflatable bed and had many a daft half hour on it.

Id been advertising him a while and had 5 or 6 viewings before I settled on 2 sisters who wanted a little bun for there flat, I was nearly in tears was really choked and missed him immediately. All the people who have took one of my boys send me reg updates and pic's which Im so great full for. I really miss the little chap.

But now I have brought our Roman into the house to train as his confidence needs building with humans after being abused by teenagers before he came to me. I brought him in last night and he sat under the table for hours just watching. I put him away for bed in his new cage, now he is out today watching florence run wild!
He is fine with florence feeding him and petting but still shys away with me and mick. She was the first one he got close to, not by choice like! florence just sat in his hutch with him and he didnt mind at all.

Well fingers crossed x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Gizmo's n Stars new home Empty Re: Gizmo's n Stars new home

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Ahh I'm glad you have found nice homes for them, I can imagine it being very hard when they go I know what I'd be like , well I couldn't part with them I cry now when some of the boarding buns go home, ( I know I'm pathetic) Rolling Eyes

Poor Roman no wonder he is like he is after being abused by teenagers, he may be a lot better now you have him inside ,

Good Luck xx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Glad to hear you have found them a lovely new home bless them. its lovely that you get updates too. Good luck with poor Roman.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:50 pm

No you are not pathetic love, I would be the same.

I decided that if I had a large lottery win I would open a home for bunnies and other small pets. Like you, I wouldn;t want them to go. I am glad you have found loving homes.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down