Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny portraits - Head & shoulders

4 posters

Go down

Bunny portraits - Head & shoulders Empty Bunny portraits - Head & shoulders

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm

ETA
Is anybody interested in some head and shoulder portraits of their buns? I have been working on some guinea pig head portraits on A4 size ish (just a big bigger than A4) paper and they are working really well.

I am asking £20 posted for a single bunny and an additional £10 per bunny therafter on the same picture (which would then increase the size of the paper)

I've updated my website and am adding new pictures as I complete them. I am still using pastels and pastel pencil on pastel paper which is quite grainy so holds the pastel well Smile

Would anybody else like a portrait of their bunny or bunnies? I have just finished one for Icedancer (photo of portrait is in Photoshoots). I do them in pastels and pastel pencils. Price varies depending on how many buns you want in the picture. I can work from several different photos and compose them into one portrait. Photos need to be reasonably close up to show detail and are best done in natural daylight outside or infront of a window with the window behind you, and at their level. Take a look at my website (link below) and if you are interested, PM me Smile A full body portrait is £40 Smile

Last edited by Vince the bunny on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Bunny portraits - Head & shoulders Empty Re: Bunny portraits - Head & shoulders

Post by Sparky Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Funnily enough, I was just looking at your website - it's very nicely done, and the pictures are fab Very Happy

Humum says she'll sort out some nice piccies of Roo when they are back from holiday.....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Me me me me me please x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Your website is beautiful and your drawings are brilliant I love the one you have done for Carla with Dougal and Florence it's very good indeed Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down