Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My other animals

5 posters

Go down

My other animals Empty My other animals

Post by Sue_pawz Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm

In addition to my Teddy and Toffee, we also have 2 cats, a hamster and 3 fish. We don't have any pictures of the fish, but here are the others:

Hannah:

My other animals Hannahpuss

She is our first cat. Very gentle, loyal and loving. We've had her since 2005, and she is 12 now. We don't know much about her, the RSPCA got her from a "collector". Given her reaction when we go away (even just out for the evening) we think she was abandoned at some point. She is spoiled rotten now!

Gizmo (aka Mr Kitten):

My other animals Utf-8BMDUwOTIwMTAxMDcuanBn

Actually our 4th cat. A total softy (unless you're a rodent or bird), scared of his own shadow. Again, very loving. We had him from being a teeny tiny kitten, he used to sit on my shoulder all day and I would carry him around as I went about my day.

Lexy:

My other animals IMG00695-20110906-1542

She really belongs to my OH, who adores hamsters! We adopted her from Pets at Home. She is a sweety.

Our other 2 cats are no longer with us.

This is Squeak:

My other animals Squeak-1

We adopted her when she was 12. She was pts last January aged 15. She was an absolute tart! She loved everyone (especially men) and she would eat ANYTHING! We still miss her lots.

And this is Harry:

My other animals Random013

We adopted him from the RSPCA when he was just 6 weeks old. He had been found wandering around the city alone, noone knew where he was from or where his mummy was. They said they wouldn't normally allow a kitten that young to leave, but since he was on his own he'd be better off in our home rather than on his own in a cattery. He went missing one night, aged 2. We don't know what happened to him.

So there you are! Our zoo, past and present.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

My other animals Empty Re: My other animals

Post by icedancer Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:41 pm

What a handsome bunch Love

So sad that Harry went missing, that must be the most awful feeling not knowing what happened. It's one of my fears about my pets.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Yeah, it's really hard not knowing. Even now, after a good few years, we still find ourselves checking rescue websites, and jumping every time we see a black and white cat with similar markings.
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

They're lovely cats Smile

It's sad that you don't know what happened to Harry, but there can be happy endings. Mr Next Door found a cat on a bus (he works in the bus garage). Not inside the bus though - sitting on the axle Shocked Nobody knows where he came from or how far he might have travelled like that, but Mr and Mrs Next Door adopted him, and he has been completely pampered by them for over 12 years Smile
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh what a lovely bunch they are.

Really sorry to hear about Harrycat, I hope that wherever he is he is okay x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Such a lovely zoo you have!
Your OH sounds like mine, although he doesn't have any, he absolutely loves hamsters. His parents won't let him have one while he's living at home so you can imagine what he will go out and find the second we get a house together Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down