Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-)

+13
paullp
icedancer
KatieB
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
NickieM
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
gentl
Dotdot
Sparky
fall3n-ang3l
Tuckerbunnies
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-)

Post by Sparky Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Lots of top-up vibes for Kenzo Hugs

I wonder if he would stay still enough for an x-ray without being sedated at the moment? Or is it that they would not be able to lay him the way they need to?

It's a worry when you see a non-rabbit savvy vet, isn't it? And makes you appreciate your usual one all the more. When I had my post-spay check-up and was showing signs of snottiness, it was Humum telling the vet exactly what he needed to look at and how she was going to treat me. But at least that is our usual practice and all the vets know that Humum knows us and our health well so listen to her.

Lots of hugs to you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Sparky wrote:Lots of top-up vibes for Kenzo Hugs

I wonder if he would stay still enough for an x-ray without being sedated at the moment? Or is it that they would not be able to lay him the way they need to?

It's a worry when you see a non-rabbit savvy vet, isn't it? And makes you appreciate your usual one all the more. When I had my post-spay check-up and was showing signs of snottiness, it was Humum telling the vet exactly what he needed to look at and how she was going to treat me. But at least that is our usual practice and all the vets know that Humum knows us and our health well so listen to her.

Lots of hugs to you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs

I think our own vet will want to x-ray him and scan him to be honest as this has gone on with Kenzo far to long now Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 Empty UPDATE 5:55 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 pm

No change at all Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Whats the latest with him Maysie?

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon May 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I think our own vet will want to x-ray him and scan him to be honest as this has gone on with Kenzo far to long now Sad
I was meaning that your own vet would do it, but you mentioned him being better first and I assumed you meant so he could be sedated.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Katieb wrote:Whats the latest with him Maysie?

No change Katie at all Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Sparky wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:I think our own vet will want to x-ray him and scan him to be honest as this has gone on with Kenzo far to long now Sad
I was meaning that your own vet would do it, but you mentioned him being better first and I assumed you meant so he could be sedated.

I think we are giving him a few days on his meds and the vetergesic every 6 hours and see how he goes, but I think he will need to be scanned just for peice of mind. This could very well be due to depression which he suffers from as he just misses Hope so much, I have never seen him as happy as he was with Hope he adored her and she him Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Oh Kenzo has eaten half his food, I have been popping in to check him and didn't check his food and he's eaten half, Oh I am so happy he's at least eating a little by himself Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Good news Smile Keep on nomming dude!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

That's great news! cheers

Keep it up little man!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon May 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Thumbs Up cheers

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Im really pleased he has had a nibble on his own bless him!

Come on kenzo - you can do it!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Good job little man! cheers Kenzo keep on noming good for your mommy!

Maysie, is it too soon to introduce him to a new wifey bun? If he is so profoundly lonely, perhaps he needs a new somebun? It might perk him up.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh what a brilliant start!

I do worry about emergency vet visits because you can't pick who you want to see you have to get what you are given but then again you can't not go.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 am

gentl wrote:Good job little man! cheers Kenzo keep on noming good for your mommy!

Maysie, is it too soon to introduce him to a new wifey bun? If he is so profoundly lonely, perhaps he needs a new somebun? It might perk him up.

He has been introduced to a couple and he is next to the girls but even if you try to bond him with a female he just doesn't bother with them he likes Koko but he hates and attacks Koko's Mum Katie and there is no way we will split Katie and Koko up as they would die without each other. He just want's Hope and we can't bring her back for him sadly Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 Empty UPDATE 12:34 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 08, 2012 12:59 am

Well he has nibbled more today, his ears and body feel warm again, his gums are a nice healthy colour instead of white and I think we are getting there thanks to Mike who has slept next to him, syringe fed him and given him his meds through the night.

These were taken tonight when Mike syringe fed him and then gave him a cuddle, Kenzo loves being cuddled.

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12003

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12004

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12002

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12001

Then while I have been on my computer tonight Mike shouted me and I walked in the sitting room to this.........

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12009 Shocked Very Happy

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12013

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12015

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 7-5-12012

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 am

aww gorgeous kenzo Love Love
so glad he's brighter today x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 am

Oh he looks like he is loving being indoors with Mike. Love

Bless his little fluffy heart x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Kenzo Please /UD Thurs " We are getting there" :-) - Page 3 Empty UPDATE TUESDAY 10:12

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 am

Sadly he didn't eat his tea at all last night and this morning he is just huddled in a corner again so he need's a scan or x-ray to see what is going on in his tummy. So he's at the vet's at 3:00 pm.

I just pray he will be ok Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 am

I hope the vet manages to sort him out!! Fingers are crossed for him x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 am

Big vibes for Kenzo!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 am

Those pictures melted my heart Love he is a stunning bunster he really is. Adorable how he's cuddling with daddy.

Lots of vibes for Kenzo today xx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue May 08, 2012 11:48 am

I'm sorry I've not been on the past few days and not got chance to read everything yet but I'm sending on lots and lots of vibes, I hope Kenzo is ok!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

How is he today love?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:How is he today love?

Hugs

JO xx

Not good Jo Mike has took him to our vet's for 3:00, I have a feeling she will x-ray and scan him Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum